Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Worst Day Of My Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Worst Day Of My Life (1067 Views)

27 Hilarious Dumb Yahoo Questions That Will Make You Cringe#10 Is The Worst..LOL / Worst Day / Worst Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Day Of My Life by darnsus: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2006
The Worst Day Of My Life

A little guy is sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half-an-hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying.

The truck driver says: "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man crying."

"No, it's not that", says the little man. "Today is the worst day of my life. First, I overslept and was late to an important meeting. My boss was outraged and fired me. When I left the building to go to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said they could do nothing so I got a cab to return home. After I paid the cab driver and the cab had gone, I found that I left my whole wallet in the cab. I got home only to find my wife was in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar, And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life by angelz(f): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2006
Whoo. Its nt his worst day, its a day he misd death.
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life by angelz(f): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2006
Whoo. Its nt his worst day, its a day he misd death.

(1) (Reply)

The Blonde Guy / Al Qaeda Fed Up With Ground Zero Construction Delays / !the Tallest Man In The World- Vitkor Yushchenkor!who Is The Shortest,thinnest,f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.