Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema (30179 Views)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / Do You Go To The Cinema To Watch Nigerian Movies / List Of Movies And Date To Be Released Into The Cinema In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by 12month: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
These are so true. Watched a movie at filmhouse cinema recently and some group of ladies were just busy talking selfies. I was like wtf, must people do this here again?

Then secondly, was at a d cinema n sat close to a group of girls again. Before d movie started, while they were showing trailers/adverts of other movies, d ladies were like they will collect their money if dey don't show d movie dey av paid for.

I laughed n laughed n explain to them dat dey wil play d movie, n d advert/trailer thing was very normal in most cinemas.

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by deepview: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dyt:
So I shouldn't take my baby to the cinema
Or I should blind fold mouth
undecided undecided

Kids will always be kids
You're a kid too. Stay away from Cinemas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Hypolyta: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Crying baby ruins the entire movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Dyt(f): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Vanquay:
Sadly I don't watch movies unless I notice my potential date likes it then I dig into my pockets and endure the Charade.

This reminds me of some years back when I was in high school I and my squad went to watch Transformers and when the movie got into the middle we started telling them spoilers, the groans and shock was hilarious...of course we got kicked out but that experience being a total douchebag still draws smiles to my face smiley

Its an insensitive thing to do, throw your kid away if you can't handle watching cinemas

You must be an idiiot
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Dyt(f): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
deepview:
You're a kid too. Stay away from Cinemas.

Iffa slap your face ehn
Don't worry you will soon get to the stage but before then
Shut up
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Dyt(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
DesChyko:

OP, Lekwa enemy of successful cinema-ing grin

Add 'No. 6: Dyt' angry

Knocks him
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Ekakamba: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Preposterous! Rib cracker. cheesy cheesy
missdebs:
THE MESSING MACHINE. this person keeps hoping the sound of the movie will hide the sound of the mess, but the smell speaks volume as the AC evenly distributes it. Beware of these sets as they might even the preetiest ladies in the hall.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by smudge2079(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
The group who claps
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by FuckTheMod: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dyt:
So I shouldn't take my baby to the cinema
Or I should blind fold mouth
undecided undecided

Kids will always be kids
If you sit beside me and your baby use cry disturb me, i go swear for the two of una angry nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by deepview: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dyt:

Iffa slap your face ehn
Don't worry you will soon get to the stage but before then
Shut up
I am old enough to make a daughter outta you. And honestly, you're actually just started to behave like one. Do you need Popcorn??

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
How many cities have cinema in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
He obviously forgot to mention the most annoying one Nigerians do at the cinema u hear exclamations like: Chai!, Hey...!,Ewoo!!!, Jesus!, ooh!, and i wonder if such ppl shld see movies in public places.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Hypolyta: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
django1:
Lagos only
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Well d worst for me is d clapping.

Very strange.

Can't imagine DT happening anywhere abroad. It happens all d time during action movies. Soooo embarrassing. I just smh.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
django1:

Lagos, abuja, port Harcourt, uyo, ibadan, benin, warri, akure, Ilorin, calabar, asaba, kano.

Those are d ones I know.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by RaeMystix: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
ArchNerd:
I hate it when I see people texting while watching.

Their phone's backlight distracts my attention.

That's exactly what happens at Nigerian cinemas. There most be that one idiot that always sits right in front of you; pays money to watch a movie, but always on his phone.

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
deepview:
I am old enough to make a daughter outta you. And honestly, you're actually just started to behave like one. Do you need Popcorn??

OK
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
FuckTheMod:

If you sit beside me and your baby use cry disturb me, i go swear for the two of una angry nonsense

Middle finger
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by ArchNerd(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
RaeMystix:

That's exactly what happens at Nigerian cinemas. There most be that one idiot that always sits right in front of you; pays money to watch a movie, but always on his phone.

lol... cheesy

That "one idiot" grin

It's so aNnOyInG

Have you seen "Dead Pool" grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by deepview: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dyt:

OK
OK?? What has suddenly taken your voice away? Will you follow me go watch movie?
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by lepasharon(f): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
The crying baby... DPMO!
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by RaeMystix: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
ArchNerd:

lol... cheesy

That "one idiot" grin

It's so aNnOyInG

Have you seen "Dead Pool" grin

Not yet. I am not fond of Ryan Reynolds and his acting. He is a terrible actor.....I'll watch it once it gets on video on demand.

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by FuckTheMod: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dyt:

Middle finger
Yea
In your asshóle
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by FuckTheMod: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dyt:

Middle finger
Yea
In your asshóle
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by RexTramadol1: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
What's a cinema!
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Dyt(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
deepview:
OK?? What has suddenly taken your voice away? Will you follow me go watch movie?

Ok
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by rhymesnoni(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sum pple be eatin Popcorn nd distrbin ya ear, disgustin.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Africa1979: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2016
herbie27:
He obviously forgot to mention the most annoying one Nigerians do at the cinema u hear exclamations like: Chai!, Hey...!,Ewoo!!!, Jesus!, ooh!, and i wonder if such ppl shld see movies in public places.
I can agree with you. If I went to watch a movie on the big screen and enjoy excellent sound, this does not mean that I have to listen to someone's shouting or talking on a mobile. All who comes to the cinema should respect each other. Note, that the ability to make some absolutely do not care about the person sitting in the next row. He can laugh; talk loudly, and so on. It's very ugly. Here are five examples of what is undesirable dealt in the cinema: https://www.naij.com/745166-annoying-cinema.html
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Jeromejnr(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Last2comment:
Gods of Egypt tonight. grin

You got that right.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by AustinBlinks(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Talk about the chatter boxes.... Especially group of girls who decide to watch a movie. God help you if 5 female friends sit behind you in a cinema, their gossip and and laughter can tempt you to stand up and give them two-two slaps one after the other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje And Bisola Visit Big Brother House (photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo "Losing My Job Triggered My Interest In The Show" / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.