Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dealdey Is Going Bankrupt. Owning Thousands Of There Merchant - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dealdey Is Going Bankrupt. Owning Thousands Of There Merchant (634 Views)

Direct Paypal,bitcoin,amazon.itunes Merchant / @@@ Difficulties In Owning A Technological, Courier Site, KLM and Jumia Site???. / Dealdey Sold!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealdey Is Going Bankrupt. Owning Thousands Of There Merchant by Goldicz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dealdey is owning millions of naira to there merchants, even order I placed there for long have not been delivered to me, which I requested to be cancelled. Am yet to receive my money.
So many are crying that dealdey.com are making them to suffer. Let help this people and make the world to help us. Corruption need to end in Nigeria if we join hands together. They are not sending mails to there merchants or customers to tell us what is going on. There customer care is not functioning again. I fear there are bankrupt.
We need to wake up and voice it out. If you doing business or you want to buy anything. You need to stop. Let the world hear about this. Hashtag on twitter with
#DealdeyPayUs
#DealdeyPayUs
#DealdeyPayUs
#DealdeyPayUs
#DealdeyPayUs

1 Like

Re: Dealdey Is Going Bankrupt. Owning Thousands Of There Merchant by kniru: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
nawa oohh!!!!
Re: Dealdey Is Going Bankrupt. Owning Thousands Of There Merchant by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Let them pay my money before they go bankrupt ooo... Abeg

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Lg2 Needed Urgently / Clean UK Used HP Mini Laptop For Sale @ 25k / Blackberry Q10 For Urgent Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.