Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife -very Very Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife -very Very Graphic Photo (1126 Views)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Pregnant Wife Over N1k / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife -very Very Graphic Photo by samuelchimmy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Am sorry if this picture disturbs you, but I need
to post this picture, to show the wickedness of a
human to another. I saw this online, the poster
reported that this lady’s husband did this to her.
Wanted to kill her, thank God she survived.. If
this is true then am really worried for… More here
https://chimmysblog./2016/02/26/see-what-a-man-did-to-his-pregnant-wife-very-very-graphic-photo/

Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife -very Very Graphic Photo by delishpot: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
He made her wear bum shorts? Chaiiiii, chaiii, this is too bad of him.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife -very Very Graphic Photo by Emmatdayo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
OP no well o
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife -very Very Graphic Photo by samuelchimmy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
samuelchimmy:
Am sorry if this picture disturbs you, but I need
to post this picture, to show the wickedness of a
human to another. I saw this online, the poster
reported that this lady’s husband did this to her.
Wanted to kill her, thank God she survived.. If
this is true then am really worried for… More here
https://chimmysblog./2016/02/26/see-what-a-man-did-to-his-pregnant-wife-very-very-graphic-photo/
click on the link above to see the graphic pics
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife -very Very Graphic Photo by thorpido(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Op is a learner.

(1) (Reply)

I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia / My Near Death Experience @ Jungle Justice / Woman Swept Away By Sea Waves Found Unconscious One Year Later On The Same Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.