Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dr Protected The Baby In The Government Owned Children Home.the Alledged Said It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Protected The Baby In The Government Owned Children Home.the Alledged Said It (536 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Protected The Baby In The Government Owned Children Home.the Alledged Said It by miesmicah61: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
“NEW SURVIVORS”
HOSPITAL, IGBOGENE
NO. 1 Survivors Hospital Road, Off Mbiama-Yenegoa Road,
By EINS Filling Station, Igbogene, Yenegoa, Bayelsa State.
Phone Number: 08062985340, 08068524517

The Director of Medical Services,
Ministry of Health,
Yenagoa.

BRIEF ON THE CASE OF NNENA NWACHUKU

On 07/11/2015, Nwachuku Nnena came to New Survivors Hospital, Igbogene, to procure an abortion of about 7 ½ months pregnancy, which i refused to do but rather advised her to keep the pregnancy. She wanted to terminate it because she had medical complains and financial constraints. Following my assessment, she was diagnosed to have severe malaria in pregnancy and this can be managed without resort to terminate of pregnancy. Indeed, she was admitted and was catered for by the hospital, inpatients’ and their relatives as well as anonymous donations and that as of the time of discharge, there were still some outstanding bills. We managed the patient until 3/02/2016 when she was delivered of a female life baby. While the baby was delivered, there was nothing to feed and the hospital had to feed the baby until she was handed over to the ministry. She was not coming with any relatives as she had no next of kin, so we had to anticipate care of the baby after birth and established continuity of care with the ministry of woman affairs.
Visit the site below for full story
So thats the real story, dont view alone send across
http://bayelsanewsnet..com.ng/2016/02/dr-protected-baby-in-government-owned.html

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abductions: Freed 'bride' Tells Of Stigma Ordeal / Our Parent Taught Us This Not School / "My Life Journey As A Perfectionist..." - Hiroto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.