Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Click To Hear Cant Lose In Lagos- Illbliss. The Action Congress Mix Cd. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Click To Hear Cant Lose In Lagos- Illbliss. The Action Congress Mix Cd. (674 Views)

Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video / Skales - Enter The Action / Cant Lose In Lagos-illbliss Feat.xyz On Production. New And Exclusive: Listen: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click To Hear Cant Lose In Lagos- Illbliss. The Action Congress Mix Cd. by bennyblak: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2009
joint is off the chain.Produced By xyz from Str8-bUTTA.

download,

B.Blak

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62483953bdf4bd20/-CANT LOSE IN LAGOS-iLLBLISS
Re: Click To Hear Cant Lose In Lagos- Illbliss. The Action Congress Mix Cd. by ofokasibe: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2009
for real? thanks benny blak, but we prefer to also have the old illbliss mixtape .just like mi gave us free. pls do something and upload. craze they worry them all ! when i come thru they all fall overall !lol
Re: Click To Hear Cant Lose In Lagos- Illbliss. The Action Congress Mix Cd. by bennyblak: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2009
u most welcome Ofokasibe. i got this off iLLBLISS a while back and just found it on my pc so i put it up.

Dude keeps working and he most definitely killed it on this one.

Help share the link to everyone. i will try n get the full Action Congress Mix Cd.its off the hook,

One.

B.Blak
Re: Click To Hear Cant Lose In Lagos- Illbliss. The Action Congress Mix Cd. by ofokasibe: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
@benny
even the mic fashola will be bumping heads to this one .
although i have this song thru lalaboi long ago and uwa afu or so,
i just need to hear old illbliss songs, and i know u fcukin have it .upload more pls.
i just wish u can get me some songs off the previous illbliss mixtape.
not the new labum i already bought that . the mixtape .
plus i need to hear real hiphop, not this motherfcukin raggeton disco dancers !
give me illbliss mixtape i beg ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

craze dey worry una all ! when he comes thru una go fall overall !lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Midnite - Say You Will Freestyle / What Do You Think Faze's Next Album Will Be Called? / "maya" By Dmsquared Best Rap Of The Year Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.