Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Submit Your Question For The Head Of HR At The Nigerian Stock Exchange - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Question For The Head Of HR At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (576 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Nigerian Stock Exchange Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / I Interviewed The Head Of HR At The Nigerian Stock Exchange - what she said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Question For The Head Of HR At The Nigerian Stock Exchange by GenoMI: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello house,

It's Omo here (www.skillsonthehouse.com), and I'll be interviewing the Head of HR at the Nigerian Stock Exchange next week to get her thoughts, tips and advice for the young job-seekers out there.

Do you have any specific questions you would like me to ask? I definitely won't be able to get all your questions in due to time constraints, but I will try to ask the most common ones.

So if you have any questions, please submit them here - http://skillsonthehouse.com/questions/

Deadline for submission is 11:59pm on Saturday 27th February, 2016. Please note that only questions submitted using the above link will be taken into consideration. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Boiler Operation And Maintenace / NIGERIANS: Do You Have A Verified Paypal Account? Make Money With It Here. / United Nations Development Programme Latest Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.