Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Best Flasher On Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Flasher On Nairaland (1659 Views)

How To Punish Flasher / The Award For The Best Flasher Of The Year,goes To: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Flasher On Nairaland by lizzy93(f): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hey guys who do u all think is the best flasher on nairaland. well i tink its oreoluwa
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by oreoluwa(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2006
you are d best flasher on nairaland.
grin
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by dominobaby(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2006
Pardon me, 'flasher' in what sense? As in phone flashing?
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by nilla(f): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2006
i want to know too. flasher in what sense
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by candylips(m): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2006
what is this thread about
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by seguncool(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2006
[b][/b] Please what kind of flashing are you guys talking about?
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by candylips(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2006
undecided
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by kasimusa(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2006
u sef, na wa 4 u o! only God knows d type of flashing u are talking. comot jo!
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by izoneb(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2006
lol!@ kasimusa and co!
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by mukina2: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2006
looks for a flasher
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by candylips(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2006
Hhmmmmm
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2006
What would we not see on Nairaland shocked grin
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by candylips(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2006
wetin u no go see cheesy
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by lizzy93(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
well wen i say best flasher i mean phone flashing and u guys(candylips and co) shud pls learn how to talk, u just dnt open u mouth and say rubbish.merry xmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by mukina2: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2006
lizzy did you have to go that far?
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 1:49am On Dec 16, 2006
Lizzy93, are u okay? U create an absofuckinglutely useless thread and went AWOL without clarifying the essence of ur thread and come spurting bunkum like no man's business! Get a life dear!!
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by bluenubian(f): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2006
lol y'all leave lizzy alone grin grin, she found someone on NL, that flashed her to def, she was jus recognising their efforts
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by uche1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2006
you can get anther you need on nairaland even if you wan arrange for gulls, abeg no tell seun
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by goodguy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2006
You can all see that this topic is under "Phones" and you're still asking which kind of flashing she's talking about (I'm now referring to those who reside in Nigeria and are very much familiar with the term "flashing").
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by bluenubian(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2006
U sef and u wahala, if every poster on NL was like u, this place will be no fun at all.

Yes am sure we all know what flashing means, but how do u determine who is the best flasher, waddaheck?, I mean, is a "champyun" flasher determined by how fast u hang up or how quick the other party calls u back, help us out here cheesy
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by goodguy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2006
bluenubian:

U sef and u wahala, if every poster on Nairaland was like u, this place will be no fun at all.

If everyone was the same, this life will be no fun at all. wink

bluenubian:

Yes am sure we all know what flashing means, but how do u determine who is the best flasher, waddaheck?, I mean, is a "champyun" flasher determined by how fast u hang up or how quick the other party calls u back, help us out here cheesy

It is determined by:

1. How fast you hang up without allowing the other party to pick up. OR

2. How fast you hang up, even after the other party has picked up, without allowing a kobo to be deducted from your account balance. In most cases, this usually deceives the other party into calling you back (after you must have tried several time) since it'll make them believe it's some sort of network problems.
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by bluenubian(f): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2006
Woooow amazing grin

But wait, if one can become an expert flasher then the party on the other line is a stupid flasher. Right?
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2006
Well. . . .need i say more? cool

Some things are better left unsaid especially as this thread connotes some form of ambiguity, but anyways lets just forget the whole issue cool
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by goodguy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2006
bluenubian:

But wait, if one can become an expert flasher then the party on the other line is a stupid flasher. Right?

The other party only becomes a 'stupid flasher' when he/she flashes back and the 'expert flasher' picks up the call and deducts the money of the 'stupid flasher' before the 'stupid flasher' is able to hang up. cool
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by sbucareer(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2006

These are the funs I missed not living in Nigeria. Anyway, flash in the UK only shows that the person calling you do not have credit or she/he uses pay-as-you-go phone. It is usually common among girls, they flash their boyfriend to call back. Lady's in London don't like spending money when it comes to relationship matters. This is my own opinion and experience.
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2006
Goodguy, i was expecting ur post would have been edited by now, u dis jazzman!!!
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by goodguy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2006
Just did, happy now? grin
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2006
Abija oshi!!! Lol
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by skipo87(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2006
opinion
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by candylips(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2007
nice to hear that
Re: Best Flasher On Nairaland by trendy(f): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2007
Wow! what a wack topic, what is the aim and gain of it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Help Me With D Opera 2.06 Mod On Java Phone. With D Right Configuration, It Browses / Cancelled / My Glo3g Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.