Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise (2077 Views)

500k To Be Invested / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral / Agriculture Investment ---please Help !!!--- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by whiteandblack: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good evening my good people. I really appreciate the help and advises lots of people have been giving and receiving here on NL. That why I feel comfortable sharing my desire to u guys now..

Enough of story...here is the thing.

I have read lots of successful stories abt Real estate business. ..where u buy land and resell aft few yrs or buy land, build and sell. So this is one of the biz investment I plan going this yr. But needs direction on how I can start doing this.

I live here in Lagos and has like 500k to throw into real estate investment but needs guide on how to go about this. Please I need ur ideas, directions and advises on this.

P.S Do: Don't tell me to contact you because I wouldn't... I don't play funny games.

So if u have a valuable contributions, drop it here ..I believe I and others will benefit from it..And Just like the law of nature..Givers never lack...God will find ways to bless and increase you for helping others. Waiting to hear from you..Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by tsephanyah(f): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
awesome
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by whiteandblack: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
tsephanyah:
awesome
Thanks..but needs contributions and advice on that matter.
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by tsephanyah(f): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
whiteandblack:

Thanks..but needs contributions and advice on that matter.
I'm sorry
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by betterpikin28(f): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why don't you raise a little more,cos the money is too small to start with,except you want to buy land ane keep for some years to appreciate while you go into housing agency.
Remember you need to register ur company,look for a office to rent nd all. I will suggest you should raise a lil more or look for more money especially if you re based in lagos.
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by whiteandblack: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
betterpikin28:
Why don't you raise a little more,cos the money is too small to start with,except you want to buy land ane keep for some years to appreciate while you go into housing agency.
Remember you need to register ur company,look for a office to rent nd all. I will suggest you should raise a lil more or look for more money especially if you re based in lagos.

Noted ..thanks
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2016
U dey call dis 500k as if na big money! or abi u wan buy land 4 evil forest?

Brotherly, the money is too to start with. If you are lucky enough to see a plot at that price, then you have to wait for dunkey years for it to appreciate.
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by kabsun(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2016
tsephanyah:
I'm sorry
You actually neef to be.
How can you just start talking on something you are not quite familiar with. Inda ace nine da har katsina ko Abuja zanzo na dau fansa.
Amma fa profile pix dinki yayi sosai
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by whiteandblack: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Royal155:

Brotherly, the money is too to start with. If you are lucky enough to see a plot at that price, then you have to wait for dunkey years for it to appreciate.

Thanks for the insight. So like how much start up are we talking about here?
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by enm(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bro 500k is not small ooh.
Go to the outskirt of lagos that's fastin developing. In some places it can get you half or full plot. Also some places in ogun state is also an option. Eg ota, sango, ifo and surrounding area

Another option is fractional property ownership. This method required you join fund with others and divide the profit accrue through rentage, lease and other means according to the percentage of fund deposited or invested.

Buying land in a far place that will take before it appreciate is also not a bad idea too as you can lease it out for those block moulder or do some agricultural activities on it eg sack farming ( ask pavore9 about sack farming).

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by olorogun1: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
there's a company developing some portion of Ile-epo for

they're building about 300units,you can buy as many as you can afford to maximize your profits
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by olorogun1: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
there's a company developing some portion of Ile-epo market around Abule-egba
they are building about 300 units of k-klamp shops,you can invest in one of the k-klamp shop since that falls within your budget and let it out for a year or two then sale it out for a million naira or more after taking rent on it for the one or two years.
monthly rent for k-klamp is 10k-12k around the market and lock up shop is 15k-20k

10k*12months =120k+30k legal fee =150k ,you can take two years or more if you wish.

for lock up shop 15k*12months=180k+50k legal fee =230k.
NB.You can as well make much more than what I analysed above since I used the lowest rate.

mind you,you're getting allocation directly from the local government that awarded the contract to the company once you have processed your forms and other documents with the company,so it's a safe transactions.

you can send text messages/call 09085555551
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
move this post to the property section of nairaland. u will get more input there.

There are properties selling for 500k at ibeju lekki axis.
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Royal155:

i bought a plot of land for 500k in 2009. my neighbour just sold his for 3milla. some of my friends that knew more abt real estate used the same amt and bought in a better location same year. Today , same plot are 5million naira.

So u see, no amt is too small . What u shld be after is getting genuine property. With time, the place will later develop and u will be smiling to the bank.better wait for donkey years than never to start at all.

There are still some places in agbara that sells for 500k. but for me, i prefer ibeju lekki area cos the rate of property development in lekki axis (island) is faster in mainland. Just search well. i reside in Anambra but i have a property in agbara. Currently, am seriously checking out the ibeju lekki side (new lagos). You wont regret investing in property as far as u bought a genuine property.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by enm(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
olorogun1:
there's a company developing some portion of Ile-epo market around Abule-egba
they are building about 300 units of k-klamp shops,you can invest in one of the k-klamp shop since that falls within your budget and let it out for a year or two then sale it out for a million naira or more after taking rent on it for the one or two years.
monthly rent for k-klamp is 10k-12k around the market and lock up shop is 15k-20k

10k*12months =120k+30k legal fee =150k ,you can take two years or more if you wish.

for lock up shop 15k*12months=180k+50k legal fee =230k.
NB.You can as well make much more than what I analysed above since I used the lowest rate.

mind you,you're getting allocation directly from the local government that awarded the contract to the company once you have processed your forms and other documents with the company,so it's a safe transactions.

you can send text messages/call 09085555551

Where in ile epo and can one come for inspection first?
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by olorogun1: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
@enm,of course the main Ile-epo market,shearing boundary with the popular katangowa market,even some portion of the katangowa market are to be rebuilt and sold out to interested buyers,all approved by the agbado oke-odo lcda.also supported by Lagos state government,so it's a safe investment.you can reach the number for more details and inspection before parting with any kobo.
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by Angelstartups(f): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello,

Have you visited www.angelstartups.com.ng for professional advice?

If not, you should.
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by bigcil2(m): 1:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Invest in a real estate website
Re: I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise by millhouse: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE / Get Free Personal Forex Settings And Join Whatsapp / N2500 Turned To N45,000 In 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.