Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server (789 Views)

Is Simple Server Simple Still Working With Mtn Bb10 Midi? / Why MTN Simple Server Has Not Been Working! / Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server by Eze2000(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello wise friends,
i have a working Mtn simple server setup on my PC but the thing is Mtn service in my area is now worse than NEPA. i mean the thing hardly ever works well now in daytime and if you catch it well at night it is unusually slow. The new catch now is it doesn't go to some important website and these websites, unfortunately, are the very ones where i get some work as a writer so i'm literately in trouble here. i have one months subscription but haven't been able to do a thing with it.
Please, Please, and please again my dear friends, can one of you give me a working link to download airtel or etisalat simple sever, Or perhaps you can email one to me. i would even appreciate it anyone could talk me through reconfiguring my mtn simple server to airtel or etisalat.

My email, if you require it to contact me privately, is ..... eze21ek@gmail.com
i really need this pals, please help me.
Thanks so much in advance.
Re: Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server by bolt000(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
the same thing is also happening to me i believe its from the network(i.e mtn).. it has stopped a lot of work with me too sef, as i can't open important websites also but i am only able to open nairaland, facebook and some other rubbish websites. I even downloaded a newly tweaked simple server and still the same problem, its just so annoying. I believe its from empty hen.
Re: Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server by Eze2000(m): 2:37am On Feb 27, 2016
bolt000:
the same thing is also happening to me i believe its from the network(i.e mtn).. it has stopped a lot of work with me too sef, as i can't open important websites also but i am only able to open nairaland, facebook and some other rubbish websites. I even downloaded a newly tweaked simple server and still the same problem, its just so annoying. I believe its from empty hen.
Yeah my friend you described the problem exactly!
but who be empty hen again?
Re: Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server by bolt000(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Eze2000:

Yeah my friend you described the problem exactly!
but who be empty hen again?
lol.. I meant MTN.. U dig?
Re: Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server by Eze2000(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
bolt000:

lol.. I meant MTN.. U dig?
i dig now.
of course it has to be them. Pity i just subscribed for the one month plan. its paining me big time. Only if i can just get hold of the Airtel or etisalat versions of simple server! i would be so happy! Can't do research to write my book now. so sad.
Re: Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server by engrkunlex: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2016
The same issue from my side, infact its really given me head ache,but am able to by-pass some web by going through http://hideipfree.com/, its work 70% well for me as of now.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is It Right To Use A 45w Adapter On 65w Powered System? / Advertise On Our Radio Platform / Volunteer Graphic Artist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.