Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (33352 Views)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by money121(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
The singer shared this photos above and wrote;

"There's always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.
As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I'm grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community." - Flavour of Africa #Thankful"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQkxddwh5w/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by money121(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by chocolateme(f): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
I really like this Flavour, always laying low on key. Mingles with everyone irrespective of his status and very humble.
Though I will plead with him to stop customizing video and audio tracks with any beautiful lady he likes because of the after effect of it. #ugugbe#omalicha#adaada#

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
hmmm dt very nice him oo

check this out:::: We sell N15,000 heroin every day –20-
year-old drug dealer(photos) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/we-sell-n15000-heroin-every-day-20-year.html?m=0
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by NiRfreak(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
That's what is called sowing and he's been blessed for it by the pastor

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by greatness22(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
My namesake truly knows how to appreciate. God bless you bro!
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2016
flavour my guy

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by tpiar: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by timilehing(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2016
He should also dedicate one "Asanwa baby" song to the church too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
A lot of good secular musicians started their career in church
And I still maintain that the best music is still made from the church.
Respect to those musicians and instrumentalists who haven't/didn't change course

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by cornel994(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Diz dude and very tight shirts undecided

6 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by kay29000(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice. It is always good to give back. With that said, success is sweet o! If you like, braid your hair, draw tattoo all over your body, once you are rich and successful, your pastor and in-laws will overlook all of that.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by winilove(f): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
That's very nice of him. Always remember your Root.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by ednut1(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
they all started from d church but bcam bad boys later grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Dis guy's worth about 24.million dollars, he goes around donating hundreds of naira. Keep it up my flavor!

I shall give abi?
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by tunapawizzy: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Dude should keep it low....no point doing a public announcement bout donating to ur church

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by timpaker(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
grin
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by brunofarad(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by damton(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Thank God for him
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Dottore: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Remembering the roots is always very good
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Depot(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Abeg make the pastor cast away the baby mama spirit in him. Still luv you ma guy. Keep it up.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by odiereke(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Givers Never Lack
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Depot:
Abeg make the pastor cast away the baby mama spirit in him. Still luv you ma guy. Keep it up.

Ah that baby mama spirit.....be as if say e go take 50 days dry fasting before that one go comot.

On a more serious note...it strikes me as funny that someone wey get pikin for outside....na pillar of church. Nigerian Christianity.....how far art thou fallen.

As Flavour dey go church.....make him also go drink palmee at im inlaw house pata pata.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Btruth: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Flavour, you are favour IJN.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by numericalguy(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Hmm.. Na wa
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Keep it up bro you're highly bless.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by timpaker(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
money121:

"There's always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.
As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I'm grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community." - Flavour of Africa #Thankful"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQkxddwh5w/

Yeah it is true!

Cuz of Flavour's music I now like big a$$ girls

#kidding tongue

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Vodkka(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
I heard him papa b pastor

And his mother.... C. W. O president
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by kingarizona1(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
ednut1:
they all started from d church but bcam bad boys later grin

But can still go back to be a good boy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by adenine02: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
and d pastor bless him to continue making bad music
anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by pendusky(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by DankemzI(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
undecided
This will soon experience a wardrobe malfunction. Which kind shirts be dat shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 / 2018 BBNaija Housemates Storm Teddy-A's 'Blown' Single Party (Photos) / Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.