Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sos! Chevrolet/nmi Intermotors Want To Dupe Me. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sos! Chevrolet/nmi Intermotors Want To Dupe Me. (671 Views)

Nigerian Used Chevrolet Aveolt For Sale - 350k / SOLD !!! Quick & Reduced Sales Price!!! Chevrolet Express Bus @ N750,000 / SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sos! Chevrolet/nmi Intermotors Want To Dupe Me. by lolliepop: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hi, guys, i bought a chevrolet aveo 2008 model from NMI/INTERMOTORS a year and six months ago BRAND NEW. Lately, i discovered oil leakage from the engine block and took it to their office at karimu kotun and amuwo-odofin for inspection and repairs. They{nmi/intermotors engineers} checked and diagnosed the fault as LEAKAGE FROM THE CAM-SHAFT OIL SEAL INSIDE THE ENGINE.
I asked about the WARRANTY since my car mileage was and still just over 15,000km and the car is A YEAR AND SIX MONTHS OLD which qualifies it to be within their warranty requirements (viz: WARRANTY COVERS 50,000KM AND/OR 24MONTHS) but they denied claiming it does not qualify.
Pls, guys, i know they want to frustrate me out of the warranty claiming all what is not that the damage to the oil seal may be due to wear and tear.
I NEED YOUR KIND ADVICE AND LEGAL IMPLICATION VERY URGENTLY!!!!!
Re: Sos! Chevrolet/nmi Intermotors Want To Dupe Me. by Emmaculate(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
contact
consumer rights protection agency,
ministry of justice,
Alausa, ikeja

(1) (Reply)

All Questions On Cars Answered. / Naija Used Honda Halla Needed In Abuja / 2002 Honda Odyssey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.