Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Once Upon A Funny Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Once Upon A Funny Interview (1015 Views)

Funny Interview With A 3 Month Old, So Freaking Funny!! / Top 3 Funny Interview In Naija / A Funny Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Funny Interview by Emexicoman(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
I've been working with this company for a while under probation and getting my salary when due, but one thing has remained ever since I started...an interview with the (oga, name changed). I'm a laundry guy ND this a job I've done Form more than six years so experience plenty no be small. I stay in Abuja anyway.... So all the while any time he sees me the only thing he tells me is 'I have not interviewed u'. For my mind I go just laf. As long as am getting paid. Lol. Son this faithful day I got a call to go to Wuse zine 6for the interview, hahaha. I said thank u God.
I went to the office, they called him he said I should at the waiting room... omo no be small cold o..! Anyway as a sharp guy I sighted the cctv camera and I knew he would be watching me.... And yea he was as I later got know... Being a fun guy I started acting for the camera (pretending I didinnt know) I stated by reading the calenders in the room and nodding like kilode.. Lol
Acer that I entered the massaccring of mosquito without remorse and in the funniest way.. Lol I knew waht I was doing. So after much waiting, I wa called into his office or the much awaited interview. U know how they usually Form na.. Tight face he started asking me questions and looking at my Cv, and I was answering swiftly. And all of a sudden I started acting funny (Smilling into his face of something like that), and in the middle of the questions I just said 'pls sir, I'm cold and I was folding my whole set into a smaller shape. Hahahahahahah he laughed and sàid is that why u are hiding ur self inside ur own body? Lol we both started laughing.......... In the end he gave me 2k for tp and work continue...
Thanks for reading, anytime I remember this interview I just laugh hmmm
Re: Once Upon A Funny Interview by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good for you
Re: Once Upon A Funny Interview by divinehand2003(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Once Upon A Funny Interview by thonyokun(m): 2:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Once Upon A Funny Interview by Emexicoman(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2016
thonyokun:
Wetin this one dey talk?
I de talk say I come de joke de laf with person wey de interview me... Abi u be ba turinci?

(1) (Reply)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery... / Title This Picture / Hilarious!see Hw A CCTV Camera Instantly Transformed A Thief Into A 'honest' Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.