Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife (4155 Views)

Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by ebosie11(f): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Mr. Oyelowo Ajanaku, the man who was allegedly stabbed to death by his wife, Yewande Oyediran, at their Akobo estate home in Ibadan was laid to rest in Gbongo, Osun state on Friday February 26. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

See photos above;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/more-photos-from-burial-of-lowo.html

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by ebosie11(f): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2016

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. @least he won't chase after women in the after-life...... Gosh....

1 Like

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by ebosie11(f): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2016
ebosie11:
More
More

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by libertyfather(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
R.I.P lowo

Elijahrona2:
May his soul rest in peace. @least he won't chase after women in the after-life...... Gosh....

So every man must be killed by their wives because of this, one day you will also be killed like that except you are you are a gay

1 Like

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2016
libertyfather:
R.I.P lowo

So every man must be killed by their wives because of this, one day you will also be killed like that except you are you are a gay

No no, you misunderstood me. Am not saying he won't chase after women because his wife would find out and kill him. What I meant is that so long as his own wife can kill him, he won't like women again (talkless of marrying one). Do you understand now? Tell me sorry

1 Like

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by libertyfather(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Elijahrona2:

No no, you misunderstood me. Am not saying he won't chase after women because his wife would find out and kill him. What I meant is that so long as his own wife can kill him, he won't like women again (talkless of marrying one). Do you understand now? Tell me sorry

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by dnwabz: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2016
libertyfather:

Sorry
HOW I WISH NAIRALANDERS WILL EMULATE THE VIRTUE THIS TWO PEEPS JUST EXHIBITED......NL Woulda be much more interesting........KUDOS Peeps!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by RuJay: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2016
libertyfather:
R.I.P lowo

mmmh so is only women dat r gud to die wen caught committing adultery? May thunder bend ur mouth
Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by libertyfather(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
RuJay:
mmmh so is only women dat r gud to die wen caught committing adultery? May thunder bend ur mouth

You get sense @ all?
Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Well we can only wish that he rests in peace. But resting in peace or not is actually a function of his handworks.
Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by RuJay: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
libertyfather:

You get sense @ all?
u wey get u don c where ur own cari u reach
Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by libertyfather(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
RuJay:
u wey get u don c where ur own cari u reach

Enough of your stupiidity abeg get off
Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by God2man(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
What is life?

A Rat Race or A slap on Your face?

Which one?

Wife killed husband with a knife.

This is bewitchment.
Re: See Pics 4rm Burial Of Lowo Oyediran,The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife by RuJay: 11:49am On Feb 29, 2016
libertyfather:

Enough of your stupiidity abeg get off
jst as stupid as u r too

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! Confraternities In Nigeria, Belifs And History. / Guy Snap&upload Pics Of A Drunk Girl Being Ra.ped On Twitter Instead Of Saving / SARS Officer Caught On Camera Planting Weed In Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.