Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Just Alternative Power - Revamped And Online, Reviews & Comments Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Alternative Power - Revamped And Online, Reviews & Comments Needed (683 Views)

Online Reviews Help Needed / Three Making Money Online Reviews / Your Comments Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Alternative Power - Revamped And Online, Reviews & Comments Needed by Afam(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

Just redesigned abi na redeveloped the Just Alternative Power website to serve the public and customers better.

I have read a lot about the web design review wars going on this section. I do not intend to wage war with anyone based on any comment no matter how negative.

So, feel free and comment on this website. Will appreciate it if more attention is given to usability, functionality and logical navigation.

The address is http://www.justalternativepower.com
Re: Just Alternative Power - Revamped And Online, Reviews & Comments Needed by agboifo(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
On the right side, just below the blue rectangle, you might want to include some "Customer Testimonials". I say this because I've used your products and I'm sure some might be willing to put in a word. It sells.

Also, I get the impression that the "many" products you now display on the home page detracts from the importance of what I've known to be your main product: Inverters. Would you want to give it a bit more prominence compared to the others?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Web Designer: / E - Commerce Website Needed / Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.