Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? (871 Views)

Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Alert! Inter-faith Worship Is Coming. Do Not Compromise Your Salvation. / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UncleSnr(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2016
When your church/mosque is on fire what do you do:
1. Call fire fighters?
2. Pray for the fire to stop?

Please your response will help us a lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by johnydon22(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin I think since they all believe in magical thinking 2 should work better... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UncleSnr(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
johnydon22:
grin grin grin grin I think since they all believe in magical thinking 2 should work better... grin
Some people think otherwise. let's hear from them!
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UncleSnr(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2016
who is on duty now, Lalasticlala or Mynd44?
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by blackmartial(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Run of course.
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UncleSnr(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
blackmartial:
Run of course.
Run to where?
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by kevoh(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP you forgot to put Username : Lalasticlala and Password : Olajumoke.
Other likely passwords: Tonto Dike, Breadseller, actress flaunts curves e.t.c
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UyiIredia(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
UncleSnr:
1. Call fire fighters?

I will only (in Terry G's voice) run, run, run . . .
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UncleSnr(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
UyiIredia:

I will only (in Terry G's voice) run, run, run . . .
Run go where?
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by ifenes(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Let it burn
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UncleSnr(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
kevoh:
OP you forgot to put Username : Lalasticlala and Password : Olajumoke.
Other likely passwords: Tonto Dike, Breadseller, actress flaunts curves e.t.c
Lol... I never knew, so @Lala how far na?
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by UncleSnr(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2016
ifenes:
Let it burn
Lol... God won't be happy.
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2016
UncleSnr:
1. Call fire fighters?

Common sense conotes that you call fire service first while praying....all these mumu questions you guys bring here just to stir up controversies and critizism, God gave you brains to think and act wisely...you'd can pray when you have no choice or alternative...get this nowundecided
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by hahn(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
firstking01:
Common sense conotes that you call fire service first while praying....all these mumu questions you guys bring here just to stir up controversies and critizism, God gave you brains to think and act wisely...you'd can pray when you have no choice or alternative...get this nowundecided

If you pray without calling the fire service the church with burn.

If you call the fire service without praying, the fire fighters will put out the fire.

Prayer is useless
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

If you call the fire service without praying, the fire fighters will put out the fire.

Prayer is useless

EVEN THIS PRAYER IN THE BIBLE, BY THE SON OF GOD HIMSELF WAS USELESS.

John 17:20-23
" I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you…that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.
Then the world will know that you sent me"

DID YOU SEE WHERE HE ASKED FOR COMPLETE UNITY?
THE WORLD ITSELF IS DIVIDED BY RACISM, WARS,..
CHRISTIANITY IS SUB DIVIDED.
IF YOU COME TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH YOU'LL FIND ASSOCIATIONS AND COMMITTEES AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER.

I THINK THAT'S THE MOST FANTASTICALLY FAILED PRAYER IN HISTORY.

Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by Logicbwoy: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Collect the offering bags and run grin

1 Like

Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

Prayer is useless
Shatap there, wetin you sabi abt prayerundecided
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by hahn(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
firstking01:
Shatap there, wetin you sabi abt prayerundecided

I know that it doesn't work
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

Lol, i'm nt in to argue with you hence i know you are one of these doom souls...i pray God opens your eyes one day.
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

Lol, i'm nt in to argue with you hence i know you are one of these so-called self acclaimed free thinkers, btw, how come your people are not in ph, seriously i'm yet to encounter an atheist, and anyday i do i swear i 'll convert him/herundecided...i pray God opens your eyes one day.
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by hahn(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, i'm nt in to argue with you hence i know you are one of these so-called self acclaimed free thinkers, btw, how come your people are not in ph, seriously i'm yet to encounter an atheist, and anyday i do i swear i 'll convert him/herundecided...i pray God opens your eyes one day.

I can holla at you when i am in ph. Normally when i am there i am at new gra. Where in ph do you reside?

You get bad mouth sha. See as you take yab me finish without provocation. Are you sure you are born again? You sound like candidate of hell
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

I can holla at you when i am in ph. Normally when i am there i am at new gra. Where in ph do you reside?

You get bad mouth sha. See as you take yab me finish without provocation. Are you sure you are born again? You sound like candidate of hell
My brother, heaven and hell na real...if na wetin i never see i for still dey argue with you...2008, that's when i knew...i was once blindfolded like you until i encountered HIM, guy if i gist you the story eh, you may nt believe sha...btw, i stay at igwuruta, just came bk from lag this evening...have a goodnight.
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

My brother, heaven and hell na real...if na wetin i never see i for still dey argue like you...2008, that's when i knew...i was once blindfolded like you until i encountered HIM, guy if i gist you the story eh, you may nt believe sha...btw, i stay at igwuruta in ph, just came bk from lag this evening...have a goodnight.
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by CaraJewel(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
firstking01:
My brother, heaven and hell na real...if na wetin i never see i for still dey argue with you...2008, that's when i knew...i was once blindfolded like you until i encountered HIM, guy if i gist you the story eh, you may nt believe sha...btw, i stay at igwuruta, just came bk from lag this evening...have a goodnight.
FK gist me
Re: Your Place Of Worship Is On Fire, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
CaraJewel:
FK gist me
You knw our meeting point, dnt you?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Street Preachers Come To London / Pastor David Oyedepo Best Book / People Claim To See Victim's Spirit In Viral Photo From Fatal Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.