Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. (855 Views)

"Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man / How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like / Why Is Medicine Unattractive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by Ebrusjoe: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Please I nead your truthful advice, please. I 'm a young man of 26yrs. Complete the NYSC a year ago, graduate of Medical Biochemistry. (second class upper)I having great passion for medicine right from secondary school but I couldn't have admission to study medicine then. Now I have the thought of going Back to my dream profession. Back in school when in my final year, I set up a polythene industry ( small scale) as the time of writing this I have 4 workers that work in my small industry. Having some savings in my account and my passion for health, I join Green World International health products and services which is also second source of income to me. But any time we are out for seminal, some do call me Doctor but inside I know I am not yet certified and I want to go back to study and become the person I want to be. But now how can I cope with my production business and studies? Have any of you guys cope with this situation before? Or should I just continue my production business? Just confuse.. I really welcome truthful advice
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by thesicilian: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Ebrusjoe:
Please I nead your truthful advice, please. I 'm a young man of 26yrs. Complete the NYSC a year ago, graduate of Medical Biochemistry. (second class upper)I having great passion for medicine right from secondary school but I couldn't have admission to study medicine then. Now I have the thought of going Back to my dream profession. Back in school when in my final year, I set up a polythene industry ( small scale) as the time of writing this I have 4 workers that work in my small industry. Having some savings in my account and my passion for health, I join Green World International health products and services which is also second source of income to me. But any time we are out for seminal, some do call me Doctor but inside I know I am not yet certified and I want to go back to study and become the person I want to be. But now how can I cope with my production business and studies? Have any of you guys cope with this situation before? Or should I just continue my production business? Just confuse.. I really welcome truthful advice
you are still young and obviously passionate about Medicine. I'll advice you to go ahead.
On a completely unrelated matter, I'm sending u a PM, there's something I need to discuss with u
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by Ebrusjoe: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks, I will check my inbox now
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by talktonase(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2016
.I was 29yrs when i decided to go back to law.pursue your dream bro if you are not satisfied with where you are...Most importantly always let God be your strength.
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by ikubch(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Ebrusjoe:
Medicine is jealous, you can't combine anything with it.
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by Ebrusjoe: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=talktonase post=43293804]I finished my first degree in 2006, Msc in 2011.I am currently studying law in one of the federal university's in the north.You have an added advantage bro...The former dean of pharmacology in the university is studying law at the moment.I was 29yrs when i decided to go back to law.pursue your dream bro if you are not satisfied with where you are...Most importantly always let God be your strength.[Thanks so much but were you able to cope with your business?
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Ebrusjoe:
Thanks, I will check my inbox now

U ve a nice idea but I think with your age, and business, i'd advise u seek for a strong professional courses both in o outside the country to engage your self in since u ve d background already.

Some female nurse friends are switching to medical line in d uk now, I dnt ve idea how dey re doing it but u should ask questions.

Cos going back to start from d scratch will make u spend more years and coming out without experience at dat ur age will be a long hill to climb.

Or better still go perfect ur self in ur field, dia could be a reason u couldn't get to wia u wished for.

Think about it and pray too. U will get a will to lead u
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by talktonase(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=Ebrusjoe post=43294024][/quote]Gods grace continues to abound...he may not be there when we call but he is always on time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by Ebrusjoe: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks to you all. I am grateful for all your advice. Any one with current information about this link? http:///3235bz If I go by this link here in nigeria through direct entry I have 4years to go. I will continue to pray about it as just Commented. Money is not the problem b/c I have my small industry and a ride too, but not yet ready to relax. I will pray and also ask questions too. Please will still welcome advice if offered.
Re: How Can I Cope If I 'm Back To Study Medicine. by Ebrusjoe: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2016
This is the link http:///3235bz

(1) (Reply)

Promo- Itel Is Giving It1516 Plus For Free See More Details / How Purpose And Passion Determines Career Success / You're Invited To Our CCNA/CCTV Practical Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.