Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Blackberry Trader Replaces Google Trader - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Trader Replaces Google Trader (401 Views)

Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / Blackberry Trader Replaces Google Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Trader Replaces Google Trader by source10able: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Remember our beloved Google Trader - the OLX competition? People still wonder why Google axed the Trader service from their servers till today. But that is ancient history because yesternight I stumbled upon a new BBM CHANNEL - BlackBerry Trader. It's exactly like Google Trader but even better because it all happens directly inside your BBM app. You get instant notifications when someone replies your classified Ad placement - and that is if you choose not to add a contact email, phone. And even more, you can exchange PINS with the person you want to trade with so business still happens within the BlackBerry secure network. Now it's clear to me why they say BlackBerry is for businezz. I'm pretty sure BlackBerry will give OLX a run for its money with this service offering as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Here's the PIN C0042115F (see it also in the pix)

It's in the BBM Channels section of your BBM app. And it's still brand new. Dunno what BlackBerry intends to do about marketing the Channel within Africa since Nigeria and South Africa, are the largest global market for their products and services. I believe the service is meant mainly for Nigerians - to fill the vacuum left by Google Trader.

Re: Blackberry Trader Replaces Google Trader by source10able: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
BBM MONOPOLY MICROSITE: C002FC270

Cartoon Network Microsite: C003456E9

LivePlan Microsite: C003D300F

Microsite BB Trader: C0042115F

Microsite Help A Reporter: C00247811

Microsite Interactive Ads: C003F051D

Microsite Silk Road: C004175BA

Microsite Trader UK: C001E5E4B

Microsite Board: C0025FF3E

MTV Microsite: C0028BDF7

Ninerr Fiverr Microsite: C001A1843

Premier League Microsite: C004EE35B

Sex and Lagos City Channel: C0027D3C9

(1) (Reply)

Your Mobile Phone Could Transmit Disease To You / Infinix Hot 2 / White Q10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.