Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. (1990 Views)

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by cutebobo(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
I was at Christ-Embassy musical program titled DERIZO yesterday at ibadan which held between the hour of 4pm on friday to dawn. I must tell you, its just as if we were in a club or joint.
You can imagine, someone singing 'Jagaban', 'Connectee', 'fugi' and so many others even the choirs were dancing sakiti without changing the dancing step.

I was like what the f*ck! It was totally worldly. Majority of the song sang there, except for Sinach, were worldly music and spicing it up with the word 'Jesus', dancing secular dance.

Maybe I don't really know what Christianity is all about shaaa but what I saw yesterday was like 'Baba, you just have to forgive us'

Last question Nairalanders. Please what is the meaning of Gospel Music

1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Where is the pic?
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by cutebobo(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Where is the pic?
Everything is not all about pix.
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by kestolove95(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Dat one is normal...all reigning dance steps are done in d church even pastors engage in dem...dats why we call church party house
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2016
The road that leads to Heaven is a narrow way and the road that leads to church is a broad way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by jcross19: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2016
kestolove95:
Dat one is normal...all reigning dance steps are done in d church even pastors engage in dem...dats why we call church party house
is better than mosque where terrorists are trained for destructions. Mosque is terrorists house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by anigbajumo(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
kestolove95:

And are u a Christian??
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by ayokenny37(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Trying to justify the wrong done abi?

jcross19:
is better than mosque where terrorists are trained for destructions. Mosque is terrorists house.
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by Adonis3: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2016
nor be today na

U don see their ushers??shocked

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by An2elect2(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2016
What do you expect from goats undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by redcliff: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even me. I dont think I would be going to Christ Embassy again after my first experience when i went there. The women in that church dress so wordly and it seems to be pretty okay with everyone including the pastors. I just came to the realization that anyone who cannot see the writing on the wall in that church is fully blinded by the evil spirit governing over the affairs of the church. Like someone said, the church has gone worldly and the world is not church-eous.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by jcross19: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
ayokenny37:
Trying to justify the wrong done abi?

are you blind to what the buffoon comment?.
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by ifyfrank90(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
christ embassy na school i knw dis pipo hmmmmmm tip of d eyes
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by spalletti(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
What do you expect from Loveworld music fiesta ..... cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by Saraha1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thought I was the only one with this perception about christ embassy church.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Attend Christ Embassy Again. by ikorodureporta: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
End-timers undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christian Who Want To Get To Heaven Don't get Involve In Politics - Kumuyi / Why Isn't Religion Helping Nigeria? / God Is Not Sangiri Lagiri, It’s An Attribute Of Sango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.