Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

New Nigerian Advert On Cnn - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Nigerian Advert On Cnn (1017 Views)

CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / Glo Advert on Cnn Degrades Nigerians Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nigerian Advert On Cnn by whitelexi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2006
I remember i stopped watching CNN because of the last Nigerian advert on CNN i saw, the one that had Mr Presido at the end, Looking worse than  wierd, well, after the latest ADC Plane crash, i decided to watch CNN again because the BBC was broadcasting it as if they  had something to hide, I then saw this all new advert inviting investors to nigeria and for once i was impressed, I even started to wonder if they handed it over to a foreign company to handle but the quality was good, kudos
Re: New Nigerian Advert On Cnn by chidexy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2006
I thought I was the only one that noticed the new Advert. It's 100% better than that crap they used 600 million Naira to produce. The new advert is brief, to the point and one knows exactly what they are selling. They should keep it up. Some state government should withdraw their adverts too, especially Kano and Rivers - sub-standard, to say the least.
Re: New Nigerian Advert On Cnn by whitelexi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2006
lol
Re: New Nigerian Advert On Cnn by Seun(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2006
What is the advert about, exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Answer To This / 22 Things We've Learnt From Nollywood!: N Counting Of Coz! / Like Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.