Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (52982 Views)

Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide / Who Can Sell $350 Paypal Fund For Me @ 270 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by TyJokez(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Pls our choice can u mail me via Tyjokez@gmail.com Mayb u can help me out.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by NigeriaKitchen: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
ok
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by gafmod: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
kellyjoesteve:
Why learn sure way you can make $10- $15 everyday from you-tube from http://eisteve..com.ng/2015/08/how-you-can-make-10-15-everyday-from.html is as simple as A-B-C

Can I have your no? My mail add teeflyin@gmail.com.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
TyJokez:
Pls our choice can u mail me via Tyjokez@gmail.com Mayb u can help me out.
Sorry guys...I got banned for replying to your comments and sharing info for free on this thread cry cry

You can always get in contact with me if you need any info from me....

GOOD NEWS!!!

I am done compiling my first eBook on how to Make Guaranteed Income online....you can't afford to miss this book!

This book has taken me a long period of time to compile because I want everyone that eventually buys it not to be disappointed or regret. I want every person that buys this book to make money online through my detailed step-by-step guides for each online business idea discussed in the book.

Remember, I have been scammed by many eBook sellers...so I can't see myself scamming people in the name of selling sub-standard information as eBook...I didn't want to write or sell any eBook at first, but some of my followers, fans on my facebook page and website kept mailing me, asking for personal training, I did train some lucky first timers (it is good to always be the first in everything in life, learn from this)...but the demand was becoming too much that if I want to do personal coaching for all that was requesting for it, that means I will end up not having up to one hour time for myself to even eat, which is not healthy at all! I can’t take because I want to make money and die working, God forbid!

So I compiled this step-by-step guide with enough details to put all beginners and gurus through on how to get started making money online and how to maximize income for the gurus already earning money online.

What more can I say I am already excited and I know my facebook fans will be super-excited to hear this good news!

NOW THE QUESTION IS, WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM MY BOOK?

In this eBook, I will be showing you:
1. How to make at least $400 profit selling things on Amazon through Fulfillment
2. How to overcome all the challenges you will face in making money online from Nigeria
3. Detailed steps on how to make money online by teaching people what you already know online
4. How to make money testing big corporation websites and other applications online
5. How to make at least $300 profit monthly on YouTube
6. How to make constant money on Instagram; will also show you a secret to get real Instagram followers which you can also start as a business to make mad money from companies, celebrities, bloggers, business owners, etc

Extra Bonus
If you purchase this eBook, you are automatically qualified to get a 40% discount if you opt to purchase two more of my upcoming eBooks on:
1. How to start a lucrative mini online importation business and grow it to a million naira worth offline business like I have done for myself
- How to buy things cheap from US and China to resell at a big profit margin
- How to launch your own e-commerce store to sell more things online
- How to start a profitable drop shipping business
- How to start pay on delivery on your own e-commerce store to make buyers buy more from your online store
2. How to make good money with micro niche websites + Google Adsense
3. How to make constant income with CPA and Fiverr

frankywealth@outlook.com
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
I want to share more tips on making money on youtube, but I am afraid I maybe banned again...it took me almost a week to serve my initial ban....if you need any info, you can mail me, cheers
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by emmaback(f): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2016
I have my own fashion&beauty youtube channel. To get more subscribers I used to buy YouTube views. Now my channel is quite popular with more than 1000 subscribers. Own YouTube channel is a wonderful way to earn money without straining.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by fxstory(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2016
nice thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by needinfo: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
ourchoice:
I want to share more tips on making money on youtube, but I am afraid I maybe banned again...it took me almost a week to serve my initial ban....if you need any info, you can mail me, cheers
you can as well share the tips on your website. You won't get banned sharing on your site
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
needinfo:
you can as well share the tips on your website. You won't get banned sharing on your site
Nice suggestion....I will start to do more of that soon....there are some tips already shared too....try and check them. But will share more.

You also need to get the book for a detailed steps on how to make real money online. If you the book and not satisfied, request for your money back here....will refund you asap

For people looking to grow their instagram and twitter followers, read below:

I can help you get 10,000 real instagram followers for a token

Same with Twitter and youtube.....contact me
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Bookiemart01(f): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2016
I replied your mail.please reply.

ourchoice:
Nice suggestion....I will start to do more of that soon....there are some tips already shared too....try and check them. But will share more.

You also need to get the book for a detailed steps on how to make real money online. If you the book and not satisfied, request for your money back here....will refund you asap

For people looking to grow their instagram and twitter followers, read below:

I can help you get 10,000 real instagram followers for a token

Same with Twitter and youtube.....contact me
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I replied your mail.please reply.

Okay, I will.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just for the benefit of those writing to ask: if they can make money on youtube by using their android phone to upload videos and monetize it?

The answer is: yes, it is very possible...you can do all that.

But if truly you want to make money online, not just on youtube alone, you will need a computer (desktop or laptop; laptop preferably).

The reason is this: there are some video editing softwares like the ones I already mentioned in my previous posts here, that only work on computer, and you will need these softwares to work on your videos before uploading them to youtube to make money.

For those asking how to make money from youtube, I have already mentioned the methods you can use to make money on youtube in my earlier posts....I don't want to get banned again.

But let me repeat them again:

1. Through Google Adsene
2. Through Youtube ad networks
3. Through CPA, especially PPD networs: this one makes me most of the money I make on youtube
4. Through Amazon affiliate programme: this can earn you big money too if you know what to do and if you can research
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Bookiemart01(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
I sent another one already.

ourchoice:
Okay, I will.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I sent another one already.

Okay...will check.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Many people keep asking for the secret to making money online, below is the answer:

The secret is that there is no secret.

Success in everything you do in life is the product of learning the right things, doing the right things, and working consistently on those right things.

Anyone who tells you that massive success requires some sort of secret loophole is just trying to create an angle to convince you that they hold the secret to your success.

I'm saying that some marketers like to claim that they have some cheap product that's the secret to your success online.

It's just not true.

Yes, there are excellent products out there that can help you a lot in achieving financial success online and offline.

Notice I said "help".

These products themselves won't make you one kobo.

YOU need to make the money yourself by implementing the guides the product showed you; a good product can only show you how to get it done, but will never get it done for you; that's your task to become successful.

It's kind of like how a gym trainer can show you how to get super-fit hot body but only YOU can actually do the work to get in shape and achieve that desired body shape you want...am I making sense
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Bookiemart01(f): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Any news?

ourchoice:
Okay...will check.

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by CosmicJames(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Any news?
@OP, you see this question?
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Any news?

Sure....replied, check
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
CosmicJames:

@OP, you see this question?
Sure....I have answered her request....hoping to hear from her soon smiley
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I bought the book already. I've been readingsince yesterday. I've already taken a few steps.
I'll evaluate the book when I'm done. But for now, I'll say that I've gained alot. I can now do What I'll have paid some guys here on nairaland about 20k to set up.

Ourchoice, I'm stI'll reading grin link to this review>>https://www.nairaland.com/2946071/staldek7-fedupnigerian-must-read/4#43532115

You are highly welcome.....I am about to release another that will make you SCREAM....I want to empower as many interested and ambitious Nigerian youths as possible through giving them rare information that will help them make good money online.

Once again, welcome and thanks for the positive review
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by JOSSYAA(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2016
hi , interested in buying ur ebook, update me on my mail- cooljoe2021@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by holuphisayor(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2016
****/
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
JOSSYAA:
hi , interested in buying ur ebook, update me on my mail- cooljoe2021@gmail.com
The original price for the ebook is 10,000naira. But I am offering 50% discount for Nairalanders to end on March 30th, 2016.

I am offering the discount so that Nairalanders that buys it will come back here to testify.

If you are still interested, do let me know.

And to all Nairalanders who wants to buy the ebook, the price is 5,000naira.

Interested persons should mail: frankywealth@outlook.com
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Emmey67: 12:58am On Mar 15, 2016
Hi ourchoice,
i have been a silent follower of your posts and i can see that you are honest and sincere.
Please help a brother, i will like to buy your ebook my email: osasbouncing@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Emmey67:
Hi ourchoice,
i have been a silent follower of your posts and i can see that you are honest and sincere.
Please help a brother, i will like to buy your ebook my email: osasbouncing@gmail.com
Hi Emmey67, thanks for the commendation, I will send you a mail.

I just started a new thread to teach people how to grow their Twitter and Instagram followers for free....it may help you, check it on my profile.

Good luck
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by NigeriaKitchen: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2016
ourchoice:
You are highly welcome.....I am about to release another that will make you SCREAM....I want to empower as many interested and ambitious Nigerian youths as possible through giving them rare information that will help them make good money online.

Once again, welcome and thanks for the positive review
For the very first time I am being satisfied with an ebook I bought from a Nigerian, well done...looking forward to your updates. Also I will be asking you some few questions based on the things I have learned so far from the ebook, hope you will be kind enough to answer when the need arises, thanks again, I recommend smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
For the very first time I am being satisfied with an ebook I bought from a Nigerian, well done...looking forward to your updates. Also I will be asking you some few questions based on the things I have learned so far from the ebook, hope you will be kind enough to answer when the need arises, thanks again, I recommend smiley
Thanks so much....I really appreciate this comment....and I feel honored that the ebook met your expectation....if you have any question, pls always send me a mail, I will be glad to answer you and I will be sending you free updates on how to make more money....thanks again smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ajsans: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
ourchoice:
Thanks so much....I really appreciate this comment....and I feel honored that the ebook met your expectation....if you have any question, pls always send me a mail, I will be glad to answer you and I will be sending you free updates on how to make more money....thanks again smiley
please I will like to know if someone here that has bought the eBook has made the said amount. I want to see some testimonies before the buy the eBook with my hard earned money.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2016
ajsans:
please I will like to know if someone here that has bought the eBook has made the said amount. I want to see some testimonies before the buy the eBook with my hard earned money.
Nice move.....but don't expect it so quick...remember what I am teaching isn't a get rich quick method.....I am sure they are setting up the platform to start reaping soon.

You can't just upload video on youtube today and start earning $300 tomorrow...its not possible and no witch or wizard can do that.

You video need to get views....you need to make it go viral and it must be free of copyright....etc....and then you monetize it using the methods explain and sit back to watch the money roll in.

One good thing about internet money is once you set it up successfully, you can go sleeping while the money rolls in.

I still earn money from my youtube channel even though I stopped uploading videos since November last year.

I still earn money from my adsense even though I stopped working on some of my major micro niche sites months ago.

I still earn royalties from my ebooks on sale on different online platforms....these are books I published 2 to 1 year ago.....I only get email notification of payment....and once in a while, I log into my accounts to check sales reports and buyer's reviews.

In summary, don't expect people who have bought the book to come here and tell you they have started making $3000 monthly....just after 1 - 2 weeks of buying the ebook, that's not possible my brother smiley

I am not here to deceive anybody....I am here to help people discover ways to earn money doing some of the things they know how to do or some that they don't know about....while earning a commission too
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by pocoapoco88: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
ajsans:
smart bobo
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
pocoapoco88:
smart bobo
He can't get the benefits and bonuses that comes with buying it directly from me....

Also, he can't get support on many other things he may need in future online business endeavor.

Buying it from someone that bought from us is wasting his time and shortchanging his bigger chances smiley

People that have bought are satisfied, and will get more bonuses that will earn them more. Money online
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by holuphisayor(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Youtube not a get rich scheme, you need to be a creator to earn money. Dont know what this dude is selling but i think its not worth it. Google owns youtube, there is no trick you can play. Your monetisation will be disabled fast and earnings lost/ account banned. Dont even think of copying peoples videos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.