Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Tailor Has Done To You? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Craziest Thing Your Tailor Has Done To You? (1187 Views)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Tailor Has Done To You? by Mskrisx(f): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Mehn sometimes these set of talented individuals could drive u nuts if care isn't taken.
My experience...
Lost my grannie some time last year, got my own asoebi and gave my tailor to sew for me, we agreed on a particular for me to come try it on and see if there's any need for amendment. Fast forward to the D day na so I rush go my tailor shop o fantasizing how beautiful I would look in the style we chose, did I mention that the agreed date was a day to the wake keeping as I scheduled to travel that day. I got there exchanged pleasantries and asked how far my dress she calmly told me she gave her girl to go weave it na so my body come down with plenty smile...she urged I go and come back in two hours so as I could do other things. Two hours later I went there and got the biggest shock of my life lo and behold my tailor just started cutting my material chaii I lost my voice immediately and my eyes became cloudy na so my blood begin boil but I was too exhausted to talk. Wetyn I go do na to wait see the magic she wan perform. Waited endlessly and noticed she was tensed and thus was behaving like a confused fellow before I knew it 8 don knack popsy don call me tire dey vibrate o omo na to go like that be the only option. To end the story I was the only person looking different amongst grannies children as I had to wear what I could lay my hands on. A day I will never forget.#nigertailors#
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Tailor Has Done To You? by ddaammyy(f): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2016
My own experience is that she actually sewd the dress but made one hip bigger than the other. It was so obvious that I couldn't even wear it

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Tailor Has Done To You? by Chaliblinka: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
*I believe most ov us ain't new to ultimate cycler*

*It is easy and straight.....donate #12,500 and get 50k in return but it not always easy to get d 50k on tym cuz ov downliners*

*Gettn u downliners and hasten ur pay day is wah we are for..... U pay 1k admin fee and we get u ur downliners*

*NB*
*WE DON'T GIVE DOWNLINERS TO EXISTING ACCOUNT HENCE YOU HAVE TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT WITH OUR MATRIX LINK*....join d whatsapp group if u are ready..

Open Dis link via whatsapp
https:///FDo2N4Jq2Lm3jsFtb2qyXw

Or chat me up via 08034972028

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help For Sensitive Skin Pimples Disturbing / The 5 Best Natural Oils For Hair Growth / What A Makeup Artist Did To A Scarred Face Will Surprise You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.