Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 And CS6 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 And CS6 (562 Views)

Help Please! I Just Build A Website With Dreamweaver And I Don't Know What Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 And CS6 by hkey(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Web designing has become an hot cake in this present world of technology. I can't forgot the first time I was introduced to web designing – very delighted. Most web designer prefer using Adobe Dreamweaver to Web designing. Adobe Dreamweaver is now what you should learn to use with the help of the e-book i'm about to introducing.
When I searched for the price of Dreamweaver CS6 E-book by O'reilly its about $34(N8500). Most people will find it high to purchase but I got this e-book and 2 others – CS3: Missing Manual. I what to give it to naija web designers at a small amount (N1,000)
How To Get It
1. Mail me at helyz.akande@gmail.com including your name
2. I will send you the payment details
3. After confimation, I will send you the download link

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Chrome Extention For Your Blog / Will Buying A Discounted Domain With VCC On Godaddy Affect Me Later? / Why Mess Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.