Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption (572 Views)

See What's Trending On Facebook - #bringbackourcorruption# / We Are Entering An Era Of #bringbackourcorruption# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by olarhtunji(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!

- With Corruption a bag of pure water
was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure
water is N150.

-With Corruption dollar was N180,
Without Corruption dollar is N400.

- With Corruption I have 20hrs
electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs
electricity
with 45% increase in tariff.

-With Corruption keke to my house
takes N50,
Without Corruption keke to my
house takes N100.

-With Corruption smallest indomie
was N40
Without Corruption smallest
indomie is N60

The list can go on and on but I just
have to end it and take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
#Bringbackourcorruption .
#BuharibringbackNigeria .
#Bringbacknaira .
If with Corruption Dollar was N180
and without Corruption Dollar is
now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree
with me that we need corruption in
this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes,
it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open
Sardine and see "Try again later'' No
fish..............
Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by seunlayi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
corruption has been with Nigeria since day 1 and don't be deceived, it is still waxing stronger and stronger like koji with Miss Universe standing before it. Formerly, it was looting - inflation of contract price, diversion of public funds and the new dimension APC has added to it now, I don't know how to describe it yet. God will deliver us

1 Like

Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by olarhtunji(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
seunlayi:
huuuuu
space booker
Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by seunlayi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
olarhtunji:

space booker
mistakenly placed something on my keyboard

1 Like

Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by Bevy12(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mtchww... *smiles*
Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by shobroy10(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why must an average Nigerian reason with yansh like this.is it a must for u to create a post? Been an hateful someone make cost u a lot
Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by olarhtunji(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bevy12:
Mtchww... *smiles*
u look like my next gf. ....how are you baybie
Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by Bevy12(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
olarhtunji:

u look like my next gf. ....how are you baybie
I don't think so.
Re: Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption by olarhtunji(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bevy12:
I don't think so.
is it because I love you?.....c'mon baybie show me love

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Decent Cream Has Become As Scarce As Fuel. Why? / Why Did Wizkid Block You On Instagram/twitter? / Photo Of The Day:when Two Heads Are NOT Better Than One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.