Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 (1644 Views)

Ycee Makes #15 On American Billboard Chat For “next Big Sound” / Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fred Shekoufeh looks a lot older than 15, but then again his son, Eric, doesn't look four either.
Shekoufeh and son, who live in La Mesa, California, share a unique bond that goes beyond genetics: They were both born on February 29.
Eric is celebrating his 5th official birthday while his dad is celebrating his 15th on the same day. Both father and son were born on February 29, an event that has a 1 in 2.1 million chance of happening, according to Time.com.
Fred Shekoufeh, a native of Iran, didn't realize his birthday was unusual until 1979 when he moved to the U.S. and immigration officials commented on it.
It wasn't clear at first. "It's confusing," Shekoufeh told HuffPost.

Eric Shekoufeh said sharing such an unusual birthday with his dad is "pretty incredible," but admits being born on February 29 has some challenges.

"I get lots of jokes about whether I should celebrate on Feb. 28 or March 1," Eric said, adding that he tries to stretch it out on both days.

"It's a weird day. People don't recognize it on social media, but when they find out, they never forget it."

This means korede bello would be 3 or 4 yrs grin grin grin grin

Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by youngaz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
All diz february people sef dem neva dey completegrin especially dose dat falls between 28 nd 29......bt dat means Feb. 29 has only appeared 15 tyms since denshocked CHAII!!!grin

FTC!! Hurray!!!gringrin
Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
ohh ohh
Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by lordcyl3(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
ok na
Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by iamrealdeji(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
I don't phucking understand this sh!t,plus everything from beginning to end is thick lie
Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by packaging(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I don't phucking understand this sh!t,plus everything from beginning to end is thick lie
lol. Read it over and over again. If you still don't get it then I'll explain to you.
Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by xreal: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oh, I understand.
He has actually celebrated his birthday on the real date 15 times, while his son has done so 5 times; both were born on the 29th February.
Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by iamrealdeji(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
packaging:
lol. Read it over and over again. If you still don't get it then I'll explain to you.
actually,i don't understand and don't think I can. I see it as a comedy
Re: This Man Turns 15 On Monday While His Son Turns 5 by packaging(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
iamrealdeji:
actually,i don't understand and don't think I can. I see it as a comedy
I almost felt t'was a joke too. For better understanding read xreal comment. Feb 29 doesn't show up all the time on the calender, sometimes it ends at 28. So the man was born on this rare date likwise his son and ever-since he was born, the date February 29 has showed up only 15 times.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Funke Akindele Meets Jjc's Family / Forbes Lists Of Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2016 / Watch New Video: Ojb’s Children – You’re Not Here (tribute To OJB Jezreel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.