Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pls Help!!! (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Help!!! (pic) (673 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! (pic) by Kemiii(f): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
This lady is sister-in-law; a graduate of Auchi Polytechnic presently she's suffering from kidney Cancer. This problem began last year with abdominal pain which prompted her to go for medical checkup at a private hospital where she was suspected to have developed kidney cancer. We've appealed to government and other public spirited Nigerians to help raise fund needed to complete the treatment. My parents and other family members too have contributed to this too, even my schooling is being affected. Her husband, which is my brother has sold almost all of his belongings.

I know there are kind Nigerians who can help on this platform too.
No amount is small. Please we need your help. God will be with you too.
My email is gbadeboluwakemi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Taping Checking Be This? / Latest And Most Effective Cheat...thank Me Later / That One Nairalander That Likes Everything You Post. (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.