Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently (4667 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network / The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
While many of you are sad with Glo for increasing Blackberry Complete monthly data plan from N1000 to N1400, MTN recently added to the woes by suspending their cheapest call tariff plan of True Talk Plus.

But in the midst of all those very unfortunate incidence, Airtel network subscribers are having many things to cheer about in recent times.

And we are here to bring to you those 5 highly exciting things about the Airtel network recently that will give you solace and joy

1. Recent increase on Airtel internet connectivity speed – those on Airtel network are currently witnessing the greatest speed ever while browsing and downloading with their airtel lines.

While others on Glo network have been complaining bitterly on recent Glo sluggish data network connectivity, their Airtel counterparts are relishing high speed of data downloads recently.

This is a typical case of the rejected stone is now turning into the chief corner stone for browsing and downloading.

2. Airtel recently slashed down their Blackberry Complete data subscription from N1400 to N1000 – while those on other networks are experiencing increase in rate, Airtel subscribers are witnessing decrease as can be seen in their lastest slash down of their Blackberry Complete data plan from N1400 to N1000

3. Airtel boast of the only network that truly offer unlimited internet data at affordable rate – yes, when we say unlimited, with airtel it is truly unlimited; some of you are yet to come to terms with Airtel latest unlimited hourly night dsta plan.

Unlike other network that claims offer unlimited data and after sometime, they apply speed throttling on the data, with that Airtel unlimited hourly night plan you don’t encounter such.

4. Do you know that up till now, Airtel remains the only network that offer True Android data plans? – Yes, airtel remains the only network that has been offering true Airtel android data plans to android users.

The real difference with other network that uses normal data bundle plan and call them android data plans is that with Airtel android data plan, you get separate and cheap android data pricing.

5. Reregister your blocked Airtel line currently and airtel will sammer you with unbelievable amount of free airtime to call any network – by now you should start praying that airtel should even block your line so that you will go and reregister it.

Airtel is currently dishing out N10,000 to N25,000 to their subscribers who reregister their temporally blocked airtel line.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/02/5-things-about-airtel-network-recently.html
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by emeraldknytt(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
...and which network never do all those things wey u list up there ehn... Just that, na airtel today... E fit be Visafone tommorrow o

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by okitikpo: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
...and which network never do all those things wey u list up there ehn... Just that, na airtel today... E fit be Visafone tommorrow o
If I may ask, which other networks offer android data plan?
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Belosconi: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Airtel gave my brother N25, 000 has MTN ever given you free N15000
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by emeraldknytt(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Belosconi:
Airtel gave my brother N25, 000 has MTN ever given you free N15000
where you dey wen mtn dey give 20k....
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Belosconi: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
where you dey wen mtn dey give 20k....
Is 20K the same with 25k?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by emeraldknytt(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Belosconi:
Is 20K the same with 25k?
you go fit chop the 5k... Person wey dem give 10k for 1week no gree use 2k finish... Now you cum dey compare 5k... Na food

3 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Kelklein(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
#istandwithairtel and I still repeat glo is the wackiest of them all

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by nigeriancuban: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
I must confess the Airtel browsing speed lately is really giving Etisalat a run for their money,to think that I just dropped my Etisalat today for my Airtel really wonders me too
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by parrotibaba(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
okitikpo:
glo has the cheapest android data plan but their network is the worst.
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by parrotibaba(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
You guys don forget say airtel dey zap data? I'm not even talking about their crappy double billing and silly promos.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Joel3(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
and how much is airtel currently and how many data? when I mean data I mean sure data and fake data.

as regards to recent speed you guys are talking about. I think its because millions of people left for glo. airtel didn't carry out any upgrades

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
parrotibaba:
glo has the cheapest android data plan but their network is the worst.
Glo does not have any plan specifically for android
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Joel3:
and how much is airtel currently and how many data? when I mean data I mean sure data and fake data.

as regards to recent speed you guys are talking about. I think its because millions of people left for glo. airtel didn't carry out any upgrades
Airtel zap cos u make use of its blackberry and android data plan on other devices
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by calabaman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kelklein:
#istandwithairtel and I still repeat glo is the wackiest of them all

I CONCOR.

All through yesterday evening/night i had no network.

cant download or anytin.
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Tallesty1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
bongolistik:
Airtel zap cos u make use of its blackberry and android data plan on other devices
Don't say what you don't. Airtel zaps data even on Java phones.
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
okitikpo:

Pls can u explain what u mean by android data plan? Smartphone plan is smartphone whether it is on android, iOS or windows. Don't let airtel device u with the so called 'android data plan'
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by joseph214(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Number 4 should be the other way around.
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by ennysuccess(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Does d BlackBerry subscription work on BB10 please somebody should answer
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by hatux: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
At least better than empty head!
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by nitt: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2016
ennysuccess:
Does d BlackBerry subscription work on BB10 please somebody should answer

Yap!
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Don't say what you don't. Airtel zaps data even on Java phones.
When last did you subscribe to airtel normal data and used it on Java?
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 4:28am On Feb 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Pls can u explain what u mean by android data plan? Smartphone plan is smartphone whether it is on android, iOS or windows. Don't let airtel device u with the so called 'android data plan'
no they ain't deceiving you cos at least airtel android plan rate differs significantly with their normal data rate: that's the major difference. And again use the android data plan on PC and it will be zapped, but with normal data it doesn't zap... So what are you saying?
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Please will I need to change my imei again to be able to use airtel 1000 plan. Currently I use glo on my android phone
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by oketoyinboshola(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2016
I ve Airtel line but I can't use it on my Android phone becos it macro sim. And I can't cut it to micro. What should I do?
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
I ve Airtel line but I can't use it on my Android phone becos it macro sim. And I can't cut it to micro. What should I do?
You mean Nano SIM?
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Chuksworld(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2016
I sell airtel 2gb data plan for as low as 1500. It doesn't zap
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by designexploit(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2016
emeraldknytt:

Don't know why Nigerians like you can't accept or appreciate something good for once. For now Airtel is 2 or 3 times better than other networks. Accept and leave it like that. Abi na your papa get MTN? It your see truth leave am like that and stop splashing salaiva everywhere... Lolz
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2016
designexploit:

Don't know why Nigerians like you can't accept or appreciate something good for once. For now Airtel is 2 or 3 times better than other networks. Accept and leave it like that. Abi na your papa get MTN? It your see truth leave am like that and stop splashing salaiva everywhere... Lolz
I just tire for the guy with hands akimbo
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by parrotibaba(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2016
bongolistik:
Glo does not have any plan specifically for android
What are you saying? Glo has android data plans specifically for Androids.
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
What are you saying? Glo has android data plans specifically for Androids.
Bros, I repeat ; Glo has no data plans specifically for android. name it let us hear. Only Airtel have
Re: 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently by Mayor21(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2016
How do I subscribe to airtel bb plan? Do I need to tweak my imei again cos I currently use GLO bb plan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 31st Postponement Is Fake. Whatsapp Has Ended Support For Blackberry Phones / How To Get 50MB Everyday For Free On MTN Network. No Deadline!!! / This Is Why Redmi Will Never Have Good Second Hand Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.