Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

University Of Ibadan Business School Website Hacked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Business School Website Hacked (1183 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / Architectural Rendition Of University Of Ibadan Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Business School Website Hacked by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
I was looking for information about the MBA programme at UI when I visited the UI business school mail at http://uibusinessschool.ui.edu.ng/ when I found out it's been hacked. I'm not sure for how long it's been hacked and their main website does not provide any contact details for their webmaster of the site to report it. So I'm coming on nairaland hoping that one of the people in charge finds this.

It's amazing how easy it is to hack Nigerian webpages though and the fact that it could go on for days if not weeks without the webmaster knowing is a big shame. And for Nigeria's premier university, it just isn't good enough.

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: University Of Ibadan Business School Website Hacked by jaymejate: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Computer science students at work. Introduction to Hacking, that course ehn grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Business School Website Hacked by Topkush: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
MichChelsea:
I was looking for information about the MBA programme at UI when I visited the UI business school mail at http://uibusinessschool.ui.edu.ng/ when I found out it's been hacked. I'm not sure for how long it's been hacked and their main website does not provide any contact details for their webmaster of the site to report it. So I'm coming on nairaland hoping that one of the people in charge finds this.

It's amazing how easy it is to hack Nigerian webpages though and the fact that it could go on for days if not weeks without the webmaster knowing is a big shame. And for Nigeria's premier university, it just isn't good enough.

CC: Lalasticlala

Please do you have information regarding tuition for the MBA Programme

(1) (Reply)

Cedar Court British International School Hosts Spring Arts Festival / Some Achievement Of The Igbo Man. / Mass Communication Without Lit-in-eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.