Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Average (height) Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Average (height) Girls (817 Views)

Part Of Advantages Of Having New Obas / 10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / Counter Thread: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing Someone Has Caught Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Average (height) Girls by Ekakamba: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some days back I read a thread titled: advantages of short girls & today I read a counter thread with a opposite title. Well, both the short and tall ones gat more flaws compared to the average girls.

Reasons:
1. Average girls are brilliant, proficient and good looking.

2. Average girls are well shaped (authentic fig. 8 ). Barely with hunch back; K legs or chronic bow legs like the tall & short ones respectively.

3. Small, big or moderate nyash/tiits fits perfectly on an average girl.

4. Can adjust her height to rythm with her bf's: if her bf is taller than her, all she needs is a lil' heel shoe or if she's a bit taller, she just put on a flat sole shoe and the guy will put his heel cover shoes shikenan.

5. Height demerit: in this era of scarcity of husband, average girls settle down at an early age than their counterparts. Eg: tall ladies & short ladies will be rejecting potential husbands why? The tall ones want tall guys to compliment her height and the short ones want tall guys to make tall children (when guys are scarce especially the tall ones self) before you know pheeww the average ones have got married to the average and even the tall guys that shorty & talli dey hustle. tongue

6. Average girls looks goes with their age but the short ones looks too younger than their age (person go look 'em like minor) and the tall ones looks way too much older than their age (person go dey look them like aunty). And its a disaster if you see a short girl looking old and a tall girl looking young (like African spinach).

With these few points I hope you're convinced not confused that average girls rocks better than guntuwa & doguwa. grin grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Average (height) Girls by rheether(f): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cheap suit.
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Average (height) Girls by Ekakamba: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ha! Can't guess your height. But you ain't average. grin
rheether:
Cheap suit.
For the suit: I cut my coat according to my clothe. Which point hit you so hard? tongue

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused, Please I Need Help Seriously! / . / What I Saw Today...it Will Shock You As It Shocked Me..lets Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.