Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? (1235 Views)

Export HOWO/BEIBEN Heavy-duty Trucks,special Vehicles And Construction Machinery / We Will Help You Buy And Deliver Any Heavy Duty Trucks From America-08029091965 / Mack Heavy Duty Trucks For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by Tstark(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know the most reliable Insurance company[s] that can insure heavy duty trucks like MACK or DAF in Nigeria? Im trying to avoid mickey mouse companies that just take your money, so any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance cheesy
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
Yea sure, I use Royal Exchange Plc.

Call bimbo on 08074598504 for assistance. she works there or you can walk up to their office at 34/36 Apapa/Oshodi Expressway. Charity Bustop. and ask for Bimbo Customer care/ call Centre.

They can handle all your insurance needs
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by Tstark(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
Any other ones?
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by debetmx(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
Alliance and General Insurance Company Limited. Their office is at 12 Abibu Oki street, Marina, Lagos. They are highly capitalised and they have in place a new management team. You could contact debo on 08059355689 or email: lartmx@yahoo.com
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by brauneyes: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
Any of these Coys have websites as iam interested too?
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by debetmx(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2009
you can check Alliance and General Insurance Company Limited at www.ag-insurance.net or contact debo@ag-insurance.net
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by ibisomi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
There are many good insurance coys that can handle your insurance need in Nigera now. I would however advise you to be very careful in making your choice. While I reserve further comment, I advise you place the insurance cover with a viable company through a competent insurance broker. That will definitely save you a lot of trouble at placement of cover and in particular, in the event of loss. You may contact me on yemilanx@yahoo.com, I would give you free consultancy and unbias report about almost all the insurance coys you may wish to choose. I may also suggest some leading insurance brokers to you if you don't mind. I am insider in the insurance industry. Cheers.
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by Benez: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
Yea, you can call Deji on 08023198878. This guy is the Head of Motor Unit in Cornerstone Insurance Plc which is very reputable. Try and talk to him.
Re: Best Insurance Company For Heavy Duty Trucks In Naija? by Yemialoyin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I am aware that there are lots of insurance companies in this country, but i can only vouch for Guaranty Trust Assurance Plc (GT Assurance). a subsidiary of GTBANK PLC. These guys are good at what they do. They are professionals to the core. I can recommend them any day any time. i have had experience with them so i know better. Please call Rasheed on 07028610189. All your worries about insurance will be trashed and you'll be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota 4runner 2006 For Sale - N3,400,000 / Sold!!! Sparkling Clean Registered '04 Chrysler Pacifica Suv - N1.78m / Cute 2002 Toyota Echo, Ideal For Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.