Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

(Photo) Lets Say No To Racism - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (Photo) Lets Say No To Racism (605 Views)

Mesut Ozil Cites Racism: “I Am German When We Win And Immigrant When We Lose” / Ozil Announces International Retirement Due To 'racism And Disrespect' / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Photo) Lets Say No To Racism by amzee(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Little boy refused to stand before an African player at a fooball match in Italy.

A kid and already a racist. Or let's just hope, he just preferred to stand close to the other white kid...

LETS SAY NO TO RACISM

Lalasticlala,push it to FP.

Re: (Photo) Lets Say No To Racism by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
angry that's crazy...or maybe he doesnt mean to stand with black player not bcoz he's black but bcoz maybe the boy wants someone else? undecided
Re: (Photo) Lets Say No To Racism by delishpot: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
You go blame them? when most Africans in power are greedy and wicked drawing our progress backward with greed and selfishness making BLACK AFRICA LOOK LIKE A JOKE. Plus us as black people need to stand for one another and treat each other with respect and dignity, obey law and order, love and care for one another. We can rebrand the black race and ignore what ever a bitter racist thinks of us. See the stupidity going around town about JAMB ogas wanting bribe to help give our future leaders a boost. Those guys should be tried for treason. They deliberately sabotaged the future of Nigeria.
Re: (Photo) Lets Say No To Racism by lolu20: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2016
he is just a kid.stop blaming him.he is just scared of the black skin.I used to be like dat when I was a kid,I was afraid of the white skin until after playing with a white guy in my area.then,I started having a normal thing.even children here still calls white people masquerade. I remember oyinbo pepper song.

(1) (Reply)

Odds@3+ / My Starting XI Against Egypt In Alexandrie / Ronaldo Name The Champions League's Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.