Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help (4452 Views)

Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test / Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help by kingwil(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hi everyone in the House, Plz i got a mail from P&G inviting me for a test date and venue is stated below. can anyone help me out as to wat n wat i should be expecting, and if possible wat i should take note of.
Below is the invitation letter.

Thank you for your application for Technical/Administrative - Assistant - Nigeria-MEA00000032. It has provided us with some very useful information on your background and qualifications.

As a next step of our selection process we would like to invite you to complete P&G's Problem Solving Test on Friday 10th November, 2006 by 9:00am at Procter & Gamble Nigeria Ltd., All Seasons Plaza Amethyst Block Lateef Jakande Road Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. Please come along with this letter.
Re: Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help by Fading(f): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2006
You are wished th best of luck.No one can tell you what to expect,just have confidence in yourself n take care.
Re: Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help by Yetstan(f): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2006
U can call this number, they can give u some likely test questions on p&g, I have not tried them before 08023426820. I wish you the best.
Re: Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help by Leomichael: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2006
bros,

they must have posted to you sample questions for preparation.if they did not.dont bother,it is a game of speed and accuracy.the pass mark is 70 but you can make it.just pick ur gmat quantitative and graphical questions.try the shortest answers to questions.solve the simple ones first but dont overjump questions.
this is my humble advice.wrote it and passed i
God's favour
Re: Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help by Tzar(m): 3:13am On Nov 08, 2006
Got a mail too for assistant mgr position, but missed d test. what can I do? pls advice.
Re: Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help by Payoyo(f): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2006
I got this mail in my box. Does it mean that P&G are calling people based on batches?

Thank you for your interest in job opportunities at P&G.

We would like to consider your qualifications further for possible
employment with our Company and learn more about your background and
interests. As a next step, we would like you to complete our Problem
Solving Test. This information will enable us to have a better
understanding of your analytical reasoning and critical thinking
skills, which are important for success in all areas of work at P&G.
This 50-question multiple choice test takes up to 65 minutes to
complete and requires you to bring a pencil, eraser, basic function
calculator, proof of identification and watch. Answers are marked on
an attached answer sheet. There are no essay questions. The test
requires sustained reading and concentration.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu / MEST Aptitude Test Invitation / Standard Chartered Bank Aptitude Test Format Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.