Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Quality Article Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Quality Article Writers Needed (758 Views)

Article Writers Needed / Creative Writers And Article Writers Needed / Professional Article Writers Need Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Article Writers Needed by Tife4life: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
I need good article writers for my website. I need about 50 articles every week, each article should not be less than 500 words and should be an original writing not a copy and paste content.

You should be able to deliver within 2 hours once an article is assigned to you.

Pls contact me at gracegoluremi@gmail.com if interested. Thanks
Re: Quality Article Writers Needed by SaintChukz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tife4life:
I need good article writers for my website. I need about 50 articles every week, each article should not be less than 500 words and should be an original writing not a copy and paste content.
You should be able to deliver within 2 hours once an article is assigned to you.
Pls contact me at gracegoluremi@gmail.com if interested. Thanks
@ OP... What sort of "Quality Article" that is original and uncopied that would certainly be delivered within that timeframe as specified in bold? Unless if the emphasis is not really on the "Quality" per say.
Re: Quality Article Writers Needed by SoNature(m): 8:31am On Feb 29, 2016
SaintChukz:
@ OP... What sort of "Quality Article" that is original and uncopied that would certainly be delivered within that timeframe as specified in bold? Unless if the emphasis is not really on the "Quality" per say.

Please don't mind the fool.
Re: Quality Article Writers Needed by Aremu01(m): 9:03am On Feb 29, 2016
Lol, I don't think it's proper calling the op a fool. Well I ll attest to the fact that what he is asking for might be a little bit unrealistic anyway. Cos this is Nigeria, power is not stable, unless he plans to pay for the employee's fuel also
Re: Quality Article Writers Needed by burkutu: 9:59am On Feb 29, 2016
hahahaha.. swear I couldn't stop laughing. I know this sort. Ask the op how much is the pay, u'll hear something like N150 per article payable every 2 weeks.

@op, you post clearly shows you are clueless about writing a good article. Unless you are referring to quality copy and paste jobs and then using some software to make it look original. I can dash you dat software if you want it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Graduate Vacancies At ABC Transport PLC / Nutrition Advisors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.