Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Can My Live Or Recorded Church Programs Be Watched In Fta Cable - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How Can My Live Or Recorded Church Programs Be Watched In Fta Cable (653 Views)

Do You Know You Can Play Recorded Videos From A Decoder To Your Phone / Aljazeera On FTA / Fta Channels On My Lg Led Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can My Live Or Recorded Church Programs Be Watched In Fta Cable by syffng: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
If one wants his live or recorded programs to be watched in the fta satelite cable tv, how can the one go about it. Like many churches, during their crusades, transmit their programs to be watched live by people worldwd in the fta cables. Like, also, the churches transmit their earlier recorded programs to be watched on fta cable tv. What equipment does the one need? Which organisation can assist the one in the instalations, etc. Before you respond, try to understand my question. Thanks.
Re: How Can My Live Or Recorded Church Programs Be Watched In Fta Cable by isomadtech(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Send a private mail to this address and we will give you the necessary details. Isomadtechatgmaildotcom indicate your details their in your mail.
Re: How Can My Live Or Recorded Church Programs Be Watched In Fta Cable by mecussey(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2016
syffng:
If one wants his live or recorded programs to be watched in the fta satelite cable tv, how can the one go about it. Like many churches, during their crusades, transmit their programs to be watched live by people worldwd in the fta cables. Like, also, the churches transmit their earlier recorded programs to be watched on fta cable tv. What equipment does the one need? Which organisation can assist the one in the instalations, etc. Before you respond, try to understand my question. Thanks.

You will need to pay for satellite space/bandwidth...to either viewsat or the likes and its not less than 10m quaterly. Then upload live programs with either 1.2m dish or IP. Or send harddisk to and fro.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Watch Paralympic Game / .. / Do You Need Or Have Problem With Your Dstv,hitv Or Any Other Satellite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.