Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Advice For An Ebay Enthusiast Pls! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice For An Ebay Enthusiast Pls! (794 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? / On Ebay: How to Prevent a Scammer From Bidding On My Auction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For An Ebay Enthusiast Pls! by darren20(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hi All,
I intend setting up a shop on Ebay,Do anyone knows how to go about this? I mean step by step guide to setting up a shop on ebay,How much do I pay monthly to Ebay for using their services?what is the best item that must sell on ebay?How profitable is it selling on ebay?How much do i need to start the business?How do i register for paypal? and how do i succeed trading on ebay?
Thanks.
Re: Advice For An Ebay Enthusiast Pls! by hedgesfun(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2009
Why are Nigerians really like this look at what you have just listed here you wanna know and just imagine what it would have taken the person that will teach you all that to acquire the knowledge himself yet you want all that just for free. have you ever hear of ebay university? if not you can go search for it over the internet and see what it will take you get into there and come out. My dear those that knows me here on Nairaland knows I am cheerful giver on this forum and I give out information almost for free but the truth is some information cannot be given out for free thus I will advise that you try do your own due diligence over this matter and be ready to spend what you have to get what you want or else you are not ready to start a thing at all.
I am a dropshipper and I do sell on ebay though am not a powerseller but the truth is I know how I do my things profitably thus if you want though I will not say you should use my own knowledge by force but if you want me to take you by hand and guide you trough selling on ebay and other source such as amazon google etc to setting up your own store, then you can contact me and be ready to spend money for what you will learn ok noting is free even in Freetown especially not something like these.
God Bless Nigeria.
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Deal Cleaning Services / I Am Thinking Of Opening A Bar: Your Candid Opinion Will Be Welcomed / Durable Electrical Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.