Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) (63568 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Crystal Okoye Shows Off Her Butt / Kcee Steps Out In A Cool Combo Outfit But Still Got It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Sunnypa11(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Wetin Dey Famous about Yansh ?

How can her yarsh be famous when she no be Ashawo ?
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by youngus: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2016
na wah
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:
so we should start celebrating Ini Edo's butt?

is okay undecided

**modified**

made FP just like that? no wonder someone told me lalasticlala loves big things cool
Not actually celebrate but work towards making ur butt admired like hers..
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:
Loooool you smelling something else.

lolz grin
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2016
adesegun121:
Ini Edo Still Got Her Famous Butt (evidence)

She may have lost weight ,however she hasn't lost her famous butt .......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCSk-IRBAVx/?taken-by=iniedo
Me I no c anytn special for dis butt..its a normal size,abi Dem hide d remaining one somewhere else
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by misspicy(f): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Not actually celebrate but work towards making ur butt admired like hers..
and you know mine is not to be admired how?
besides
How has admiration of Ini Edo's butt or any other butt helped pay your school fees? how has it helped you get a 3 square meal?

you should think of how to live first before admiring irrelevant things from distance sef

misplaced priority is one of the problem we are facing in this country,God help you
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

and you know mine is not to be admired how?
besides
How has admiration of Ini Edo's butt or any other butt helped pay your school fees? how has it helped you get a 3 square meal?

you should think of how to live first before admiring irrelevant things from distance sef

misplaced priority is one of the problem we are facing in this country,God help you
U actually misplaced ur priority by commenting on dat post,u shuld have looked for more relevant topics to commnt on,and if u r really thinking of how to live alone den I wonder wat u r doin on NL...try make urself important...it helps
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2016
this one na sentenced to pleasure by many rounds of doggy...i swear
kay29000:
This is what you call a butt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by paechocs(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2016
how would this her boot or burnet contribute to naira v dollar.. Just like Ifeanyi Ubah did last week.. Igbo nwere mmadu
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Peacefulgold:

U actually misplaced ur priority by commenting on dat post,u shuld have looked for more relevant topics to commnt on,and if u r really thinking of how to live alone den I wonder wat u r doin on NL...try make urself important...it helps
see counter debate o! grin i think you are the winner of this debate, her comments reeks of hyporcrisy.
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by kay29000(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
this one na sentenced to pleasure by many rounds of doggy...i swear

lol! Na you go run in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:
so we should start celebrating Ini Edo's butt?

is okay undecided

**modified**

made FP just like that? no wonder someone told me lalasticlala loves big things cool
i assume you do not have any butt then embarassed i suspect jealousy tongue
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2016
kay29000:
This is what you call a butt...
who is this fine arse woman shocked she sure is gorgeous! tongue
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
see counter debate o! grin i think you are the winner of this debate, her comments reeks of hyporcrisy.
Sure hypocrisy and jelousy
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Sure hypocrisy and jelousy
definitely! Jealousy
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by misspicy(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Peacefulgold:

lol,you don't need to run insane just because I gave you the truth tongue

aspire to make a good living before admiring celebrity butt or any other butt at all
and for you Info,in case you don't know,a thread is to be commented on,but you attacking my harmless comments really needs to get your prioritys right
May God help you,you need it tongue
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by misspicy(f): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
i assume you do not have any butt then embarassed i suspect jealousy tongue

Jealousy? Now this is hilarious gringrin,didn't know when you stooped so low to become a troll,you used to be reasonable.
May God heal your blind life. Amen

been long I saw a comment from you though,guess you have been busy
Happy sunday
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

aspire to make a good living before admiring celebrity butt or any other butt all about.
and for you Info,in case you don't know,a thread is to be commented on,but you attacking my harmless thread really needs to get your priority's right

Its of no use any longer.....keep commenting....its expected on NL.....
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by toprealman: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2016
I need a magnifying glass please......anybody?
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by misspicy(f): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Its of no use any longer.....keep commenting....its expected on NL.....
Keep attacking, it will help your life and livelihood grintongue
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

Jealousy? Now this is hilarious gringrin,didn't know when you stooped so low to become a troll,you used to be reasonable.

Happy sunday
How good u r in judging people...maximum point awarded ....go carry d head of chicken
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

Keep attacking, it will help your life and livelihood grintongue
For sabbaths day sake.....i back out ...u win...
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

Happy sunday
hey! What's up? I can not always make reasonable comments life would so boring without sarcasms, besides i like big butts women tongue .

Not really busy i am on holiday, i have not being on nairaland much because these days there are nothing relevant to comment on it's always trash(like big butt) and most of the time MODE is busy banning folks for making their opinion.

I hear nairaland has been sold to some one else, hence the trash, if it has then it sad. How are you doing? Anyway.
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
who is this fine arse woman shocked she sure is gorgeous! tongue

Her name is Agnes Masogange. She is a Tanzanian video vixen, and she claims to have the biggest NATURAL butt in Africa. Checkout some other photos of her below.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

aspire to make a good living before admiring celebrity butt or any other butt at all
and for you Info,in case you don't know,a thread is to be commented on,but you attacking my harmless comments really needs to get your prioritys right

calm down! love! It's not that bad it's just big butt! You can buy big butt nawadays my friend the surgeon can do it for half price *sacarsm* grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2016
That nyash small abeg!!
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2016
kay29000:

Her name is Agnes Masogange. She is a Tanzanian video vixen, and she claims to have the biggest NATURAL butt in Africa. Checkout some other photos of her below.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this for reall? Damn! That's a big lump of arse. I bet there are bigger butts than these out there.
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by kay29000(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this for reall? Damn! That's a big lump of arse. I bet there are bigger butts than these out there.

Maybe. But they might not be known people.

Yea, maybe this girl Kenyan TV girl, Vera Sidika has a bigger butt.

Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
hey! What's up? I can not always make reasonable comments life would so boring without sarcasms, besides i like big butts women tongue .

Not really busy i am on holiday, i have not being on nairaland much because these days there are nothing relevant to comment on it's always trash(like big butt) and most of the time MODE is busy banning folks for making their opinion.

I hear nairaland has been sold to some one else, hence the trash, if it has then it sad. How are you doing? Anyway.
I said it cheesy

I knew you are way out of the league of that peacefulgold peacelessstone person. tongue
the otiigba I know is a matured person,known you for sometime now.

lol,things are changing with time my dear,maybe you should move with the change,imagine the things making FP this days,even the devil is alarmed grin

Am doing good as well and I wish you success as usual smiley
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by misspicy(f): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
calm down! love! It's not that bad it's just big butt! You can buy big butt nawadays my friend the surgeon can do it for half price *sacarsm* grin grin
werey grin

who big butt done help tongue
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2016
i dey tell u..how many u go fit lick inside bag of salt sef..na vanity upon vanity jare!
kay29000:

lol! Na you go run in the end.
Re: Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) by otiigba1(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

I said it cheesy

I knew you are way out of the league of that peacefulgold peacelessstone person. tongue
the otiigba I know is a matured person,known you for sometime now.

lol,things are changing with time my dear,maybe you should move with the change,imagine the things making FP this days,even the devil is alarmed grin

Am doing good as well and I wish you success as usual smiley
the devil is alarmed? shocked i did not know you have met the devil before grin grin (more sarcasm) what colour of trousers was the devil wearing? Does the devil have big butt too? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! / Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.