Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

For Researchers, Students And All Knowledge Seekers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / For Researchers, Students And All Knowledge Seekers (725 Views)

Active Researchers In Physics, Chemistry And Nanotechnology (what's Your 'λ'?) / Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Researchers, Students And All Knowledge Seekers by Awoofawo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Here is a site with millions of peer reviewed research papers on science and technology and other subject, you can download, free of charge. Lack of access to research papers is one of the major problem plaguing our national development. To this end this site is unveil for those, who may not be aware of its existence. Please just Google sci-hub and libGen. Thanks
Re: For Researchers, Students And All Knowledge Seekers by pharmagba: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Is this a site or what?
I thought a site got to have 'www' before
Re: For Researchers, Students And All Knowledge Seekers by Awoofawo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
pharmagba:
Is this a site or what?
I thought a site got to have 'www' before
just search on Google for the two to get their link. Thank
Re: For Researchers, Students And All Knowledge Seekers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
could you post the link here

(1) (Reply)

Free Airtel Data Accumulation New And Hot / My 3d Drawings / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.