Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Who Remembers This Man And His Movies? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Remembers This Man And His Movies? (1106 Views)

Throw Back Thursday: Who Remembers This Iron? / Growing Up, Who Remembers This? Lol / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers This Man And His Movies? by Simplestone(f): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Photos

Re: Who Remembers This Man And His Movies? by McCarlito(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Choi!!!! Jagua my man.... Him cry dey get gears grin grin grin
+ I still remember one he acted title:Portmato Woman which his boss asked him to make tea for him and he used 18 tins of milk and 22 cubes if sugar grin grin grin

Chai!!!! Dat was way back When the movie industry was rich with wisdom and fun.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Man And His Movies? by Pheals(f): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2016
I know him not but have seen him old mum movies collections with prof. Pella and she told me his name but now she as slept off lol cool

I really know him ! Not a kid grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Man And His Movies? by gabinogem(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Pheals:
I know him not but have seen him old mum movies collections with prof. Pella and she told me his name but now she as slept off lol cool

I really know him ! Not a kid grin
thou @ speaking in tongues
Re: Who Remembers This Man And His Movies? by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 28, 2016
the village headmaster!

it's Atobilobah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo About Amaechi's Loss To Wike / Fuel Scarcity: Funny Picture. / As Seen In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.