Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? (12376 Views)

See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Oukitel K6000 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by adeola111: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Does anyone want oukitel k6000 screen, i have one ordered for from aliexpress. The couloir is White. You may call 08035142782
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by adeola111: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2016
AnyOladeji Kehinde
Anyone in Nigeria needs oukitek k6000 LCD screen please call me on 08035142782. I just got one for on aliexpress .
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by Ndissle(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Call this number for repairs 0803 860 3994
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by ChrisEditor(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2016
barnaby04:
Good morning House,

I have an Oukitel K6000 phone that comes with a sealed internal battery just as that of the iphone 6, the phone accidentally fell down heavily on a very hard surface yesterday which cracked the screen in several places and also ensured that its touch screen sensitivity no longer works.

Presently, I can't receive or make a call and also do anything on it due to the cracked screen which has refused to respond to touch sensitivity.

Please any idea on how I can fix the phone?

Thanking u in advance for ur kind advise!

hello! Were u able to fix de screen again?

And, apart from de money u paid for the phone (and the shiping fee), did u pay any other money for tax or clearance?

If yes, how much?

Kindly reply. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by barnaby04(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
ChrisEditor:

hello! Were u able to fix de screen again?

And, apart from de money u paid for the phone (and the shiping fee), did u pay any other money for tax or clearance?

If yes, how much?

Kindly reply. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for responding a bit late to your enquiry. I bought the screen at $50 , it came on free shipping by the seller and used N200 to collect it at the post office.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by ChrisEditor(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
barnaby04:

Sorry for responding a bit late to your enquiry. I bought the screen at $50 , it came on free shipping by the seller and used N200 to collect it at the post office.

there is no problem bro!
But when u ordered the phone and it's screen, how long did they take to get to u?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by warrenweste(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
deo966:

Goto aliexpress search for oukitel k6000 screen since is not available here in naija, you can only buy it online. And you give it to the good engineers to fix it for you. M using d oukitel k6000 pro shaa. It is well

how is your k6000 pro fairing,any charging problem or issue also after u updated the device any software issue? kindly give me a review since thinking of getting it because of the battery
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by deo966(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
warrenweste:

how is your k6000 pro fairing,any charging problem or issue also after u updated the device any software issue? kindly give me a review since thinking of getting it because of the battery
the phone is okay about 7hours on heavy usage, quick charge from 0 to 100 takes up 2hrs 8min, overall its okay
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by dayo8080(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
please where can i buy oukitel k6000 torch screen, mine is broken
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by henry007(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2017
barnaby04:
Good morning House,

I have an Oukitel K6000 phone that comes with a sealed internal battery just as that of the iphone 6, the phone accidentally fell down heavily on a very hard surface yesterday which cracked the screen in several places and also ensured that its touch screen sensitivity no longer works.

Presently, I can't receive or make a call and also do anything on it due to the cracked screen which has refused to respond to touch sensitivity.

Please any idea on how I can fix the phone?

Thanking u in advance for ur kind advise!

Wow, people actually fall for the whole hammer phone trap? Amazing!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by dayo8080(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2017
yes ooo, i fell for it.

even the 10days normal battery usage is a lie.

I cannot buy phone other than Samsung or iPhone again.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by GrandMufti: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
iliyande:

https://www.nairaland.com/2953928/bye-bye-tecno-phones

Even those with carecenters here are not better either

grin grin grin the guy you quoted is now using rn4 mtk
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by Youngpo413: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
barnaby04:
Thanks guys for your concern, I saw a replacement screen on aliexpress which goes for $39. I will exercise a bit patience for dollar rates to drop before ordering it and getting it fixed by a capable technician.

The crux of the issue is that, anyone using a new product in town/market should be ready to pay prices like this.
tempered glass can prevent this kind of ish...
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by PureMe01: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by iliyande(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin grin grin the guy you quoted is now using rn4 mtk

grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
barnaby04:
Thanks guys for your concern, I saw a replacement screen on aliexpress which goes for $39. I will exercise a bit patience for dollar rates to drop before ordering it and getting it fixed by a capable technician.

The crux of the issue is that, anyone using a new product in town/market should be ready to pay prices like this.
where please?
i have the same problem at the moment
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
adeola111:
Does anyone want oukitel k6000 screen, i have one ordered for from aliexpress. The couloir is White. You may call 08035142782
Yes please
Is it still available?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
barnaby04:

please help
which seller and what is the procedure?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by romeoetin(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
iliyande:
Contact the seller or check aliexpress please. I got my cube talk 9x screen fixed by a local technician here in abuja after importing it through Eghosa1.
Can he help with a umi hammer S screen
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by barnaby04(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jonathan:

please help
which seller and what is the procedure?

Search for Oukitel K6000 replacement screen on Aliexpress. You will see different kind of seller with various prices which will help you make your choice.

In buying, look out for those sellers with good selling rating and not those ones that just started yesterday.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by iliyande(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
romeoetin:

Can he help with a umi hammer S screen

Can't say
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
barnaby04:

Search for Oukitel K6000 replacement screen on Aliexpress. You will see different kind of seller with various prices which will help you make your choice.

In buying, look out for those sellers with good selling rating and not those ones that just started yesterday.
Thanks for the response.
How about shipping?
What is the procedure?
Can one trust Nigerian post offices?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by barnaby04(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Thanks for the response.
How about shipping?
What is the procedure?
Can one trust Nigerian post offices?

Most sellers offers free shipping and that is what I advise you look out for when buying.

On the issue of trust with our Nipost, I think they have tried a lot in that area. I buy things a lot online and receive them here. As a matter of fact, I bought the phone directly online from a foreign merchant.

Whenever you buy, a shipping tracking code would be given the moment it is shipped. This you can use to track your shipment and mostly, it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to receive here in Nigeria.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
barnaby04:

Most sellers offers free shipping and that is what I advise you look out for when buying.

On the issue of trust with our Nipost, I think they have tried a lot in that area. I buy things a lot online and receive them here. As a matter of fact, I bought the phone directly online from a foreign merchant.

Whenever you buy, a shipping tracking code would be given the moment it is shipped. This you can use to track your shipment and mostly, it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to receive here in Nigeria.
Thanks
Aliexpress right?
What about payment for item. Any advice on how to correctly since I'll be paying in dollars and I don't have a dollar account.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by iliyande(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Thanks
Aliexpress right?
What about payment for item. Any advice on how to correctly since I'll be paying in dollars and I don't have a dollar account.

Use your naira master card at the rate of between 367-375/1$
Try Ecobank, Access Bank, GTB and UBA
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
iliyande:

Use your naira master card at a rate of between 367-375/1$
Try Ecobank, Access Bank, GTB and UBA
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by barnaby04(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Thanks
Aliexpress right?

Aliexpress of cos. You don't have problem with payment, I make use of my Nigerian ATM card which converts the sum to USD.

Though you may have to research on the bank whose rates are low because some of them converts USD at black market price while some have good competitive rate.

You may wish to visit abokifx.com to see the bank with the best rates

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
barnaby04:

Aliexpress of cos. You don't have problem with payment, I make use of my Nigerian ATM card which converts the sum to USD.

Though you may have to research on the bank whose rates are low because some of them converts USD at black market price while some have good competitive rate.

You may wish to visit abokifx.com to see the bank with the best rates
Thanks
Lastly please
I have checked Aliexpress. The problem is, I don't see a fixed price. The prices seems confusing as it in ranges
E.g, Samsung s5: price = 260 - 340 dollars.
I don't understand the meaning of that
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by barnaby04(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Thanks
Lastly please
I have checked Aliexpress. The problem is, I don't see a fixed price. The prices seems confusing as it in ranges
E.g, Samsung s5: price = 260 - 340 dollars.
I don't understand the meaning of that

It does not matter because there are different specifications to a product at times. The price for a phone with 16G memory would be different from that of a 32G one.

Choose whatever product you wish to buy and you would see the price displayed. Buying from abroad is very interesting and cheap compared to buying in Naija
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by jonadaft: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
barnaby04:

It does not matter because there are different specifications to a product at times. The price for a phone with 16G memory would be different from that of a 32G one.

Choose whatever product you wish to buy and you would see the price displayed. Buying from abroad is very interesting and cheap compared to buying in Naija
Thanks so much.
Please what do you advise with the shipping address?
Should I use my home address or post office address would be better and safer?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by barnaby04(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Thanks so much.
Please what do you advise with the shipping address?
Should I use my home address or post office address would be better and safer?

Whichever address you use, you can only collect it at the post office because you will pay some little tokens at the post office which is more or less what you call clearing fee.

Learn how to track items because the moment it is shipped, a tracking code will be given to you which you use to monitor its movement to Nigeria
Re: Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? by Behankey(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Take it to China grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTEL Coverage Areas In Lagos / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / Innjoo And Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.