Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Young Ambitious Woman: Ogechi Onyegbu - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Ambitious Woman: Ogechi Onyegbu (764 Views)

Niger Insurance Recruits Ambitious Marketers! (URGENT.) / RE: Vacancy For An Ambitious Marketing Manager - Able To Meet Targets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Ambitious Woman: Ogechi Onyegbu by swankymillan(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Welcome to Meenahbelle

Home of Beauty,Fashion,Inspiration and Lifestyle updates.

Home ▼

Sunday, 28 February 2016

Young Ambitious Woman: Ogechi Onyegbu

I am Ogechi Victoria Onyegbu, a graduate of Accounting from Abia State University. I am an Event Planner and Image consultant, currently the founder of two brands: Extraa events and Classique by Victoria International. I have been a professional Makeup Artist for 5 years now and I love what I do every single day. I started out professionally while in my 3rd year in school, when a friend suggested I get certified seeing my passion for makeup.

My makeup brand "Classique by Victoria" started out as its individual brand in 2014. We specialize in weddings, events, photo shoots, runaway and education. CBV Intls vision is to be recognized as a leader in the beauty service industry naturally and internationally, provide a luxury experience through convenient and affordable services even in the comfort of your home, office and event.

My Ambitions are:

1.   To develop a thorough platform for consumers and professionals using full practical experience so as to be recognized for excellence in all our services.

2.   To build confident Women through the art of makeup. 

We organize lot of trainings aimed at educating both amateur andadvanced in different beauty skills which makes them have greater edge at vocation of their choice, this is in accordance to my brand slogan “Beauty with an edge” .Quite a number of them enter theentrepreneurship field which as a whole is what Nigeria needs more of to develop further. I am honoured to be a part of this movement.

This particular slogan "Live the life you dream of" is what has has kept me going in my Ambition and I hope this motivates all other young beautiful and amazing women out there. You have only one chance to make it count. Trust God, pray hard, work hard and just go for it. Impossible is just an illusion.

Contact us:

www.facebook.com/classiquebyvictoria

www.facebook.com/extraaevent

Instagram: Classique by Victoria

Swanky Millan at 00:29

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Home

View web version

Editors

Ayoola StephenSwanky Millan