Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Beautiful-nigerian-gele-styles-for-weddings - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful-nigerian-gele-styles-for-weddings (2582 Views)

Learn How To Style The Nigerian Gele (video) / Shocking!!!! Nigerian Gele Headbutts English Fedora / This Woman's Owambe Gele Got Everybody Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful-nigerian-gele-styles-for-weddings by joesyt2014(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Beautiful Nigerian Gele Styles are gradually becoming the CANT DO WITHOUT FASHION. Recently, the Gele phenomenon has now been reloaded, this time for the youths.

People now wear igele to campus, igele to parties, igele and jeans, igele and mini skirt. Igele is a Nigerian Headgear for ladies using basically african fabrics. Watch this and learn how to tie your Gele yourself as well as DIY makeup. WOWIgele is a Nigerian Headgear for ladies using basically african fabrics. Watch this and learn how to tie your Gele yourself as well as DIY makeup. WOW

Beautiful Nigerian Gele Styles for Various Occasions and Wedding – DIY Methods

Lots of my friends who love to attend parties almost every weekend asking me the easiest way to go about tying their own Beautiful Nigerian Gele Styles just like the ones they see on Nigerian Celebrities head. I cant always be there to help them tie every time. I have taken the liberty to put together an easy step by step guide on how to tie Gele.

The Pictures below are self explanatory. I encourage you to Remember to Practice (Practice makes perfect) don’t give up. You wont just get it at one trial and you wont get it at all if you dont make the initial effort to try. So, i encourage you to follow the steps keenly and you will marvel at how good you will become. Usually, most beginners get it right after the 4th trial. I encourage you do the same.

Hope you had fun learning the steps, let me know your comments about tying your own Beautiful Nigerian Gele Styles using the box below so i can better improve on how i do it next time, thank you DIVAS!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) / TF? Lady Steps Out Wearing Nothing Beneath A Net Dress (snap Shots) / Men's Luxury watch for sale..New brands available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.