Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Where Shall We Go? When We Can No Longer Differentiate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Shall We Go? When We Can No Longer Differentiate (562 Views)

How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / Let's Talk Pantheism , Shall We ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Shall We Go? When We Can No Longer Differentiate by doyinbedinod(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2016
WHERE SHALL WE GO? When we can no longer differentiate a church from a social gathering, and all what we do in church is to just have fun. When we can’t differentiate a choir from a harlot, and an usher is not different from a waiter. When the church is no more conducive where shall we go? When worship session in a church is just like a disco night and we cant differentiate a pastor from a comedian. When salvation message is no longer the order of the day but prosperity and entertainment message is now the core course. When the church is no more conducive where shall we go? When prayer warrior now have to go to tongue- speaking school for utterances, and deliverance and healing session is now like MTH 201 to be taught and learned. When pastor have to pause for members to clap and shout during sermon in enthusiasm, and all what we now gain from preaching is now new vocabulary and word usage. When the church is no more conducive where shall we go? When the church of God is now an exhibition ground for the latest designer jackets and hats. And those new convert can no longer come to church for the fear of being inferior. When the tithe and offering in church become the yard-stick for growth, and the little donations from the faithful member have to suffer for senior pastor’s birthday. When the church is no more conducive where shall we go? When fund raising is now disguised and referred to as revival. When the number of souls being lost from the church is higher than gained souls Where shall we go is the question right; But never a rhetoric one. Where we can go is simply the feet of the old rugged cross to plead for genuine spiritual revival of the church of our Father. Someone sent this to me and I found it thought provoking and beneficial enough to share.
Re: Where Shall We Go? When We Can No Longer Differentiate by Applaner: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Please, if all these are happening in your church, change your church. I quess you are a member of CEC.

Come to my church.
You will feel the presence of God and God will speak to you directly
Re: Where Shall We Go? When We Can No Longer Differentiate by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
That is Religion for for you, the worst one is the one below,
God permit prophet mohammed to marry a six year old child and furking hell out his eyes at that tender age,is such a person a prophet sent by God,blood shedding of opposite faith is allowed and taken their woman captives for sex is allowed.A prophet that can Bleep 11 woman from morning till night giving the power of 30 men by god to do so.Some religion is too fake to believe and totally built on lust of the flesh, that is why in northern and some western part of Nigeria, 30% of girls between the ages of 6 and 12 are suffering from verginal and anal disorder,leaking bladder all because of a prophet of god.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.

Human beign have turn Religion into mockery and show of shame
Re: Where Shall We Go? When We Can No Longer Differentiate by doyinbedinod(m): 3:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Rayhut:
That is Religion for for you, the worst one is the one below,
God permit prophet mohammed to marry a six year old child and furking hell out his eyes at that tender age,is such a person a prophet sent by God,blood shedding of opposite faith is allowed and taken their woman captives for sex is allowed.A prophet that can Bleep 11 woman from morning till night giving the power of 30 men by god to do so.Some religion is too fake to believe and totally built on lust of the flesh, that is why in northern and some western part of Nigeria, 30% of girls between the ages of 6 and 12 are suffering from verginal and anal disorder,leaking bladder all because of a prophet of god.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.

Human beign have turn Religion into mockery and show of shame
naxo jo, sometime it got me wondering and asking questions like why?
Re: Where Shall We Go? When We Can No Longer Differentiate by Amberon: 6:53am On Feb 29, 2016
what's the name of your church?
Applaner:
Please, if all these are happening in your church, change your church. I quess you are a member of CEC.

Come to my church.
You will feel the presence of God and God will speak to you directly

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/16 / Angels In The Alley / Aramaic Origin Of Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.