Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? (3302 Views)

Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hi ladies.

For me, it has always been "always" until recently, I found out that the nylon quality of Always sanitary pad is what has been an irritant to my skin for quite some time.

So, for those who use cotton sanitary pads, which brand do you use?

And for those who use nylon pads, do you experience irritations too?
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by talktonase(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
some use pampers
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by midehi2(f): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
so ladies should tell their pads iranu
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Dottore: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
talktonase:
some use pampers

Lol..
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Applaner: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op,

U well so??

So, you are xpecting my wife to tell you her sanitary pad??

Thank God she is pregnant sef
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:
so ladies should tell their pads iranu

I was expecting people like you here. I know more are on their way. Yes, I would like to know the pads that favour our females in the Nigerian market. It would help people like me that want to change brands. Thank you. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Applaner:
Op,

U well so??

So, you are xpecting my wife to tell you her sanitary pad??

Thank God she is pregnant sef

Thank God for your wife and I wish her a safe delivery. Menstruation is a purely physiological process. I don't see anything wrong in people talking about the pads they use for it. Moreover, this is a faceless forum. If you are not comfortable, this thread is not for you. Thanks.
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by midehi2(f): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Plumcherry:

I was expecting people like you here. I know more are on their way. Yes, I would like to know the pads that favour our females in the Nigerian market. It would help people like me that want to change brands. Thank you. Cheers.
change brand? what if what is good for me not good for you, ok go for tissue paper tongue pls go to shop & and buy pad, they are so many....it doesnt warrant opening thread

1 Like

Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:

change brand? what if what is good for me not good for you, ok go for tissue paper tongue pls go to shop & and buy pad, they are so many....it doesnt warrant opening thread

Thank you for your contribution midehi2
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by midehi2(f): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Plumcherry:

Thank you for your contribution midehi2
you are welcome cheesy
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
I suspect the op is a male undecided
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Schwartz: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
For me, I use soft cotton wool first then lay my panty with a pad that has wings to secure it in place. So its pad on panty then cotton wool on pad. The pad I buy here is perfumed so no funny odours. Then the cotton wool is long and smooth. No fear of leakages.
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Chynwe(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:

what the op asked is a simple and harmless question.if you have no contribution to make,just jump and pass.you are making issue out of no issue.

1 Like

Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by midehi2(f): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chynwe:
what the op asked is a simple and harmless question.if you have no contribution to make,just jump and pass.you are making issue out of no issue.
what is this thing saying, why not reply the op instead of quoting me, fvck off jare undecided
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by UIA04(f): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Even me I want to change from always So suggestions will welcome. Nigerians are very superstitious
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Schwartz:
For me, I use soft cotton wool first then lay my panty with a pad that has wings to secure it in place. So its pad on panty then cotton wool on pad. The pad I buy here is perfumed so no funny odours. Then the cotton wool is long and smooth. No fear of leakages.

Thanks for your contribution. I heard the perfume is also harmful. Apparently, the cotton wool covers up for that.
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chynwe:

Lol. Thanks. People are opinionated. We just have to learn to deal with their opinions.
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Plumcherry: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
UIA04:
Even me I want to change from always
So suggestions will welcome. Nigerians are very superstitious

Yes, more suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Op there is always with cotton-top layer, that doesn't irritate me like the usual always does.
But I doubt if its common in stores
Re: Mature Ladies, Which Sanitary Pad Do You Use? by Schwartz: 7:05am On Feb 29, 2016
Plumcherry:

Thanks for your contribution. I heard the perfume is also harmful. Apparently, the cotton wool covers up for that.
No the nice scent on the pads they sell here abroad cannot be harmful. No my Dear. Its the same products we had in Niaja but they make it more nicer. The cotton wool I buy here to is so soft and silky. I don't even feel like I am wearing anything. If you are in Naija you can try big supermarkets like Spar etc. Maybe you can Buy one at a time till you get the right one for you.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Pls! I Need Effective Drug To Cure Candida Albicans Infection. / NMA Strike Update!!! / Dudu Osun Black Soap In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.