Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos (44510 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by gistmeloveblog: 8:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Anwonspee(m): 8:35am On Feb 29, 2016
holluwai:
Lol, na process.

See below grin
What a waste
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Whatsup friend..
How was ur nyt
sweet. And urz
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Smh for the mods that bring these things to front page. lipsrsealed
I tire o... The Op na mod herself xo she push am go fp sharperly lyk say her post make sense...

Mtchew, do ur worst.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by yellowbeauty(f): 8:38am On Feb 29, 2016
the ass looked so down to earth
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Adaure4ever:
sweet. And urz
Cool... The booty is it real?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Cool... The booty is it real?
ask 4 her permission to touch and see if its real.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Certifiedboss: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2016
farano:
She shared these photos for her fans to see how gorgeous she is. She's really endowed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVa2fTkdyw/

Looking old
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 29, 2016
The only thing this woman should flaunt is a gym membership.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Realhommie(m): 8:46am On Feb 29, 2016
LastProphet:
not all me men like ass, I don't know when ladies will get this into their thick skulls
You are right, not all men but majority do and are crazy about it. That's why these ladies keep showing off coz they know heads will turn and tongues wag... Lolz
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Spells(m): 8:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Shit box
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ask 4 her permission to touch and see if its real.
Lol, if possible.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Not impressed
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
urg lipsrsealed
Your point is?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by cirmuell(m): 8:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Like seriously? Booty on a monday morning? bet why? sad Nairaland
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Sunnypa11(m): 9:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Na $h1t full there
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Sirlancelot(m): 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Any booty showing,frontpage straight up.When will this Mod be fair.Certain topic are in there,but won't grace frontpage except ass and booty own
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
What does she do for a living? Cos I've never seen her on screen

She acts Nigerian movies.
You clearly haven't watched all nollywood's movies... so,
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by martineverest(m): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
LastProphet:
not all me men like ass, I don't know when ladies will get this into their thick skulls
just like me..i LL pick beauty and dignity Any day
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 29, 2016
I don't see anything extraordinary about her pictures. All I can actually see is FAT!
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Djicemob: 9:07am On Feb 29, 2016
This is so glaring that its fake.She had a buttpad on and also tilted the azz out sort of like and slowpoke to make it appear big. angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by engrjacuzzi: 9:14am On Feb 29, 2016
this woman na akpara......
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by saintkel(m): 9:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Coolguy89:
oboy see A sss,wen does she develop all dat.
U sure say na a**? I see lies everywhere
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 29, 2016
I see layers of flesh everywhere!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Ekakamba: 9:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Abegi na panties wey get foam (packaging) wink
Coolguy89:
oboy see A sss,wen does she develop all dat.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Ekakamba: 9:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Oboy men dey auction that silicone.
iamrealdeji:
What does she do for a living? Cos I've never seen her on screen
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Ekakamba: 9:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Maybe she dey pay her dues wella.
ticker:
why is this mama news alwys making front page?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 29, 2016
farano:
She shared these photos for her fans to see how gorgeous she is. She's really endowed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVa2fTkdyw/
butt pad angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by arsenal33: 10:05am On Feb 29, 2016
SH*T HOUSE
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 29, 2016
Qualer:

my muse! looking hot as always!! cool
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown And Bum Shorts / Fans Blast Korede Bello For His Police Advert,Say He Is Ignorant(photos) / Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.