Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fatima Abdullahi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fatima Abdullahi (1673 Views)

Exactly Two Years For The Demise Of Hrh Abdullahi Ado Bayero (the Emir Of Kano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Abdullahi by MummyTehillah(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
I just lost a colleague, Fatima Abdullahi today. When I visited her at the National Hospital Abuja where she was on admission, on Wednesday, she said to me "Auntie am tired" I said to her don't be, God would see you through.
My Deputy Director just called me to say Fatima's remains is bn prepared for burial at the Mosque. Fatima was buried few minutes ago at the Apo cemetery, May God grant her eternal rest. Amen.

Re: Fatima Abdullahi by tooman: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amin Thumma amin
Re: Fatima Abdullahi by dominique(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sad, May Allah grant her Aljannah Firdaus. What was the nature of her illness?
Re: Fatima Abdullahi by DuchessLily(f): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sad. May her soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Liver Function Test / Am I Pregnant? / Sex Everyday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.