Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Dad Found Stack Naked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Found Stack Naked (2991 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Found Stack Naked by biztycoons(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
a pastor was stack naked with a girl in his house ... pls advice
my friend ask me to give him advice on this ... i brought it here for advice so i can get back to him. he told me this... " this girl of 24 yrs old has been living in our house since the last december .. she has been misbehaving lately and my dad a pastor has been tolerating her .. what we know he doesnt tolerate normally even from we his bonafied children ... even our mum has comlained about this girl to him many times but no changes from this girl ... if something goes wrong in the house our dad will shout but once it is this cause that caused he wont say anything or at most he will just take it general that he doesnt want people to do this or that and that will be all ... so i and my mum have been wondering what is happening that this girl that dad said he is helping ...hope he is not having an affair with her ... he sent her to higher institution paid all her bills and she is living in our house just like one of us ... every sunday this girl will go to first service with my dad, i and my sister and when she and my dad is back my mum will go for 3rd service leaving thereby only the girl and my das will be remained in the house because i and my sister will wait for church meeting but on this fateful sunday i didnt wait for meeting as usually i came home with my dad after first service and it was now i, my dad a pastor and this girl that were in the house so i went into my room to stay for a long time later i was hearing my dad and this girl chatting on the dinning ... so i left the room and went straight to the dinning and guess what i saw ... i met the girl sitted wearing only a spargetti single that was showing almost half of her breast and the girl is very very bursty ... i have seen bursty girls before but this girl own is so outrageous ..almost by my dad's side only a dinning chair was between them and she was just looking at him and when i got close i saw my dad stack naked there on the dinning chair .. and the girl looking straight at his naked private part and they were chatting ... he couldnt adjust because he didnt know i was coming .. i just showed up suddenly ... i did as if i didnt see anything .. i told the girl to serve me my food ...she was now feeling somehow ... well to cut the story short later he managed to cover himself and stood up and left into his room after the girl gave me food she went into her room too ... all these were around 10am but around 4pm wen it was time for my mum to come back it was then this girl went to put on a cloth on the spagetti singlet she was wearing since morning we got back from church " those are in my friends exact words ... pls wat advice she i give him ... he asked me that what should he do because him and mum have always trusted their dad..so what he do ...and he is the only one who witnessed this thing and he is 30 yrs old ... pls what should he do ?
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by Young03(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
If he don't know wat to do, then he z a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by Arnoldo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gbege
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jazz at work, dey don charm her papa...end time papa, girl, daughter and mother.
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by yomi007k(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Advise d dude n his mum to start hustling.

For I smell danger might befall them.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by mikuut: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
hian long post.
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by Flexherbal(m): 3:39am On Feb 29, 2016
He should talk to his mother, about it.
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by thorpido(m): 7:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Flexherbal:
He should talk to his mother, about it.
cosign.Tell the mother everything he saw.The mother should know what to do.The girl has no business staying in that house any longer.
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by lesbiangirl(f): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
biztycoons:
a pastor was stack naked with a girl in his house ... pls advice
my friend ask me to give him advice on this ... i brought it here for advice so i can get back to him. he told me this... " this girl of 24 yrs old has been living in our house since the last december .. she has been misbehaving lately and my dad a pastor has been tolerating her .. what we know he doesnt tolerate normally even from we his bonafied children ... even our mum has comlained about this girl to him many times but no changes from this girl ... if something goes wrong in the house our dad will shout but once it is this cause that caused he wont say anything or at most he will just take it general that he doesnt want people to do this or that and that will be all ... so i and my mum have been wondering what is happening that this girl that dad said he is helping ...hope he is not having an affair with her ... he sent her to higher institution paid all her bills and she is living in our house just like one of us ... every sunday this girl will go to first service with my dad, i and my sister and when she and my dad is back my mum will go for 3rd service leaving thereby only the girl and my das will be remained in the house because i and my sister will wait for church meeting but on this fateful sunday i didnt wait for meeting as usually i came home with my dad after first service and it was now i, my dad a pastor and this girl that were in the house so i went into my room to stay for a long time later i was hearing my dad and this girl chatting on the dinning ... so i left the room and went straight to the dinning and guess what i saw ... i met the girl sitted wearing only a spargetti single that was showing almost half of her breast and the girl is very very bursty ... i have seen bursty girls before but this girl own is so outrageous ..almost by my dad's side only a dinning chair was between them and she was just looking at him and when i got close i saw my dad stack naked there on the dinning chair .. and the girl looking straight at his naked private part and they were chatting ... he couldnt adjust because he didnt know i was coming .. i just showed up suddenly ... i did as if i didnt see anything .. i told the girl to serve me my food ...she was now feeling somehow ... well to cut the story short later he managed to cover himself and stood up and left into his room after the girl gave me food she went into her room too ... all these were around 10am but around 4pm wen it was time for my mum to come back it was then this girl went to put on a cloth on the spagetti singlet she was wearing since morning we got back from church " those are in my friends exact words ... pls wat advice she i give him ... he asked me that what should he do because him and mum have always trusted their dad..so what he do ...and he is the only one who witnessed this thing and he is 30 yrs old ... pls what should he do ?

Fake story? Try another one next tym...even if it was true yua more concerned about the girl's boobs rather than the fact dt u caught ur dad in a compromising position undecided some guys and their fish brain!smh

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by biztycoons(f): 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
hey lesbiangirl ... how wont you be talking rubbish we are searching for a way to solve a family issue here so that it doesn't lead to problem ... u are talking rubbish that he is so particular about the girl breast ... am i the narrator? i only posted it here to get people's advice and feed the guy back and u are talking irrationally ... i dont blame you... wat sense does a useless lesbian have other than for her fellow girl to satisfy her and snatching people's husband ... shame on you ... public dog!!!
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by biztycoons(f): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
thorpido:
cosign.Tell the mother everything he saw.The mother should know what to do.The girl has no business staying in that house any longer.

thorpido and flex herbal tanx so much and God bless ... i already told d guy wat u wrote here but he said he is scared that the mother may over-react and he doesnt want to give his mother sleep ness night ... that he is thinking mayb he will tell the mother by march ending mayb when he will tell the mom it happened a month ago mayb her blood will nt be too high.. tho d thing happened yesterday sunday...
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by thorpido(m): 8:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
biztycoons:

thorpido and flex herbal tanx so much and God bless ... i already told d guy wat u wrote here but he said he is scared that the mother may over-react and he doesnt want to give his mother sleep ness night ... that he is thinking mayb he will tell the mother by march ending mayb when he will tell the mom it happened a month ago mayb her blood will nt be too high.. tho d thing happened yesterday sunday...
by that time she may be 6weeks pregnant.
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by MurderX: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
I think this is a true story. I'm more surprised at the mom allowing such big breasted thinz around her house, moreover who is the girl to the family?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by lesbiangirl(f): 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
we are searching for a way to solve a family issue here so that it doesn't lead to problem ...

Searching for a way to solve family issue...loool...e pele..e ma binu..Olorun a ba yin to ile to ti daru already grin

u are talking rubbish that he is so particular about the girl breast

I lie before ni...no b d thing u type for dere. She's bursty, have never seen someone bursty in my life grin grin cheesy and i was here thinking is dt wht shud come in mind at dt point in tym cheesy

i dont blame you... wat sense does a useless lesbian have other than for her fellow girl to satisfy her and snatching people's husband ... shame on you ... public dog!!!

Pele o "mr i don't blame you", "mr i knw wht lesbiangirl does behind closed-doors", "mr am too slow to knw ppl just used silly-catchy names on NL", e pele sir...oro a ni yanju ma worry... undecided

If you believe this story, u can believe everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by Hafyz23(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
30yrs old and still don't know what to do.
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by biztycoons(f): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
MurderX:
I think this is a true story. I'm more surprised at the mom allowing such big breasted thinz around her house, moreover who is the girl to the family?

according to the guy's father ... the man said he is just helping the girl because she is an orphan ... he just met her 2 years ago ooo ... so he sent her to sku .. she is thru with ND now so she is doing her IT ... so dats why she is staying in their house... so the guy mum allow her because the husband told her d girl's story dat he wants to help her ... and since dat is how the man has been helping people both men ... guys and widow in dia community ... so dats y the mum agreed ooo... now its like something else is about to set in ooo

girls of now adays self ... wen someone allowed u to stay in their house for shelter and free food ... u will still want to snatch her husband ... nawa ooo ...God dey for heaven
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by biztycoons(f): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
thorpido:
by that time she may be 6weeks pregnant.

bro that is .... alarm don blow be dat ooo
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by SeniorZato(m): 5:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Na wa ooooo. The guy dull. U are a grown up man dude. Sit ur dad down and put some senses into his head and tell him if he dosent act as a man u will act on his behalf. Tell him to send the girl packing
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Men FEAR THEM. So many men are disgusting perverts. A "pastor" indeed. He will say jazz or village people when he is confronted.
Re: My Dad Found Stack Naked by MARKone(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Tell ur friendvto tell his mom, then confront the randy pastor, he might not br in his sences.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic And Anglican Issue Stealing My Happiness Away / Whats The Maximum You Can Spend On Your Wedding / Women Are Lesser Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.