Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Somebody Help Me Out!!!!!!!! Save A Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somebody Help Me Out!!!!!!!! Save A Soul (447 Views)

Does An Atheist Have A Soul? / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me Out!!!!!!!! Save A Soul by papichula: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pls help me am a jehovahs witness, I find meetings boring and irritating, most young brothers don't associate with me. What I find interesting is wat bore them, what I find boring is wat interest them. Am not always comfortable in the meeting.

My mother worsens the matter by always nagging about my spirituality which makes me feel like nothing.
I don't comment anymore.

Somebody help me out ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Somebody Help Me Out!!!!!!!! Save A Soul by Niflheim(m): 12:01am On Feb 29, 2016
What are your passions and what are the stuff that interest you? You need to seek out for like minded peeps!!!
Re: Somebody Help Me Out!!!!!!!! Save A Soul by Peritus(m): 6:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Please make sure you are not giving in to ur flesh. What the body yearns for is what the spirit despises. If the problem is on their doctrines and principles, then refer to your Bible for guidance praying the spirit for His help. Make sure you shun all youthful exuberance.
Please listen to your mother. Many pray to have someone like her that will 'nag' them about spirituality. There will be a time she won't be there to nag you, all you will have then will be her memories and words, which then will turn to wisdom.
Re: Somebody Help Me Out!!!!!!!! Save A Soul by papichula: 7:35am On Feb 29, 2016
Niflheim:
What are your passions and what are the stuff that interest you? You need to seek out for like minded peeps!!!
I love partying, hanging with friends, I love social life

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Excuses Given By People Who Choose Not To Be Generous / I Am Really Pissed Off. / The Essence Of Life (part 1) ("NOW" is all you need to become successful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.