Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) (1410 Views)

If Your Wife Isnt Pregnant Within 3 Months Of Wedding, Dump Her. See Reply / What Would You Do If Your Wife Is Not Around And You See This / When You Are In Bathroom And You Hear Your Wife Is At Hotel With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by godello: 10:41am On Feb 29, 2016
When your wife is addicted to telemundo

Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Prowizy2(m): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Oyiboman69: 10:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Kwa kwa kwo kwo kio kio... Laughing in Croatian!!!
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Not funny, the child's life is not safe
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by deathmen12: 10:53am On Feb 29, 2016
nor be small tin o
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by deathmen12: 10:53am On Feb 29, 2016
nor be small tin o
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Adaowerri111: 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Don't even know whats up with that telemundo, I watch TV at my leisure though
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Feb 29, 2016
They will nw begin to deny they dnt watch telemundo
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by ChappyChase: 11:12am On Feb 29, 2016
I go jeje carry my pikin go give my mama before the so-called wife feed ham with Detol all in the name of tea\coffee!
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:
I go jeje carry my pikin go give my mama before the so-called wife feed ham with Detol all in the name of coffee!

pikin dey drink coff££??stal£ jok£
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by ChappyChase: 11:27am On Feb 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Okay what about tea?
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:
Okay what about tea?
if u say so
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by ChappyChase: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Bia this girl, watin I do you wey you just dey tackle me since yesterday?
You wan make I chop ban cause of you?
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:
Bia this girl, watin I do you wey you just dey tackle me since yesterday?
You wan make I chop ban cause of you?
u n£va s££ anytn
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by ChappyChase: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

u n£va s££ anytn
Okay watin I fit do to appease the gods? Cause the fear NairaLand mods, is the beginning of not being ban!
Re: When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 29, 2016
lol.....so hilarious

(1) (Reply)

#SACKYOURGF Now Trending On Twitter! / Why Men Should Help Out In The House!(pic) / Crazy Unknown Facts About The Drum Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.