Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Do You Want A Source Of Income For Life? Read This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want A Source Of Income For Life? Read This!!! (551 Views)

Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / A True Life STORY How OWU (brokenness) Almost Finished My Life. Read Full Story. / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Source Of Income For Life? Read This!!! by ikanodia(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
my company, custodian life assurance provides a platform of payment for life for pensioners and retirees. This can provide monthly income to the beneficiary throught his or her life time. so if you or any of ur parents is a retiree then let them know that they can key into this and make life more easier and enjoyable for themselves. Take up this step and get paid for life. pls there are no charges for my information.
Re: Do You Want A Source Of Income For Life? Read This!!! by ikanodia(m): 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
contact agent 08039331101

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Is Close-up "Valentine Make Your Move" A Scam!? Pics / We Need 23k Gold From Nigeria, Togo Or Benin Rep. / Partner Needed For A Startup Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.