Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. (1517 Views)

ABIANS Lets Meet Here / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Benue Nairaland:lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hi all the Abia People on Nairaland lets get to know ourselves here.
First let me start with me,myself and i
I am Richard, a full blooded Abian from Igbere in Bende LGA. Both my parents are from Igbere.
I currently reside in Umuahia,capital of Abia State.
My Email is richieq2005@yahoo.com and phone 08036616829.
Let me get to know yours cool cool cool
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
Are there no Abians on Nairaland
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2009
Are u scared of flying solo? cheesy
Ok,am from Abia though i married outside Abia.where do u stay in Umuahia?lolz
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2009
No i'm not.I just wonder why all the Abians who constantly visit this site will fail to identify with their people.
Well me i stay at Ehimiri Housing Estate.What of u?Are u in Abia State? smiley smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2009
o boy, i no dey call you neither am i sending you any mail.
Anyhow sha, Im from Umuahia.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
Te he he .
Ehimiri Est. dey somewhere near Empire abi?lolz
I had my pre and after wedding party at Damgrate.so what are we supposed to do now on this thread?gist abt Umuahia?lolz.
Ok,hope "nwanyi anu-ohia " @ arochukwu strt still dey exist?one woman that prepares the best "Nsisa" somewhere at "gate" still dey so? cheesy
. . . .ah,not forgetting "Ramat hosp".brb
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ify, are you serious?
the owner of Damgrate or whatever it is called is from my village. . . . which is about 20 - 30minutes away
if you do not mind me asking, whats ur maiden name?
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
Omo ibo u know i wont disclose that.lolz
@Topic,Rich u don run?Hows the security like now @Umuahia?Nostalgia,am remembering "ofe akpuru akpu" egusi now cry
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Rich don ben johnson
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ Omo ibo
i never run.i full ground berekete.i didnt ask u to call or mail me.All i want u to do is identify yourself on this tread if u are from Abia and tell us which part of Abia u are from.Who knows u may meet ur long lust brother,sister,uncle,aunty or even girlfriend on the tread!!!
@ Ify
it's a pleasure to know that u are frm Abia.Ehimiri is far frm Hotel Royal Damgret.The hotel is close to Gov. House.It is 1 of the best in Umuahia.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
I'm from Umuopara. Once you reach the tower for express you don almost reach my villa be that
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
Richy how far?which places dey happen now for Um. ?Bikes still ply at night(after 8 pm)?Old boi,e get one place wey we go eat snail for amawaya.lol roads nko?better now and how is Orji doing in Um. generally?do u think hes better than OUK?
@Omo ibo,so u from Umuopara? shocked have u ever attended "ekpe" if yes year(s) pls?
I know there are many ppl from Um. here,maybe they are just shy to identify.lolz
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
up until 10yrs ago  or so my dad made it a duty to carry everyone back home for ekpe.
i remember my dad used to tie his wrapper and carry his own rifle.
so yes, a gbaram ekpe.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2009
Omo ibo then its real possible i know u cheesy
I so loff Ekpe,i attend almost the whole villages ekpe,lolz,U know "Ohuhu" peeps ekpe sometimes fall in btw feb./end of Jan. . .i always travel down for the ekpes.
"M birambia laa ooo" cheesy i don't go and am not an indigene per say.
Umuopara road used to be very bad.From dat una signpost enter inside,jeez,so rough and bumpy . . .was there last Dec/Jan 07.Last time i went,i waited for my pals at Tower jare,was preggie then and dont want to risk driving through that una road.lolz
Do u know the late coach?From Umopara too.
@Reach,am still waiting for ans.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2009
You seem to know alot alot about Umuopara.
Describing the road as 'very bad' is an understatement. The road was disgusting.

The roads are alot better now. Thanks to one of the former state Governor who repaired the roads cos he wanted our vote.

Ohuhu no far from my villa na. I remember a few of my friends used to go there to look for babes.

I don't know coach personally but my Dad does.

Ify, are you in anyways related to one of the 'High chiefs' who died a few years ago? I can't quite remember his name nor his village
Since you know wan yan where you from then i'm gonne be playing the guessing game.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2009
@ Ify
I can say the present Governor is trying for the Umuahia pple esp pple from Ibeku.This could be because of the fact that he is from Ibeku.He has done most of their roads and is empowering most of the Ibeku pple by giving them juicy contracts.
He has finally banned the use of okada in Umuahia and Aba.U need to see pple "legging" to work in the morning.I can say he is doing his best to curb the high rate of kidnaping going on in the state.There is no night life now in Umuahia.By the time it gets to 6pm the streets are deserted.The Governor has done well in the area of providing street lights,promoting staffs in the civil service to the next grade level,providing pipe borne water and providing equipments for security agencies like Vehicle,communication equipments etc.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2009
@Reach,No nightlife?,has there really been Nightlife in Umuahia?i dont think so undecided
Well,i heard abt the kidnapp of "Nwakaibes wife" and was like wao ! .Its good hes banned bikes.On the other hand,any job placements or plans for those young men that were in the trade(okada men) undecided
I believe,hes also done something abt the touts at "isi gate,Tower and Michela Opara Square"?These so called touts rob ppl freely on those routes.
@Omo ibo,i see.am related to one of the "Okoro's " from Ohuhu.lolz
Late coachs son,Ogbonna is my pal.(hes married to a ghanaian)Ohuhu has got real cool babes cheesy
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2009
Ify can u tell us which part of Abia u are from?U've been avoiding this.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2009
Reach am a complete package from Abia,its quite sad marriage took me out of Abia.
Igbere is close to Uzuakoli right?u guys enjoyed during OUK governace.lolz
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2009
Ify u are from Uzuakoli.Thats good to know.Its just unfortunate that u married outside Abia.Well once Abia always Abia. grin
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ademanutd(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
i am from igbere bende local government. my email is ederdinho99@gmail.c is my phone no. but presently am in ibadan.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
ifyalways:

@Reach,No nightlife?,has there really been Nightlife in Umuahia?i dont think so undecided
Well,i heard abt the kidnapp of "Nwakaibes wife" and was like wao ! .Its good hes banned bikes.On the other hand,any job placements or plans for those young men that were in the trade(okada men) undecided
I believe,hes also done something abt the touts at "isi gate,Tower and Michela Opara Square"?These so called touts rob ppl freely on those routes.
@Omo ibo,i see.am related to one of the "Okoro's " from Ohuhu.lolz
Late coachs son,Ogbonna is my pal.(hes married to a ghanaian)Ohuhu has got real cool babes cheesy
Are you referring to the Nwakaibe i'm thinking of?
if you are then he is from village. Infact, he is my dads nephew.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ReachRich(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2009
ademanutd:

i am from igbere bende local government. my email is ederdinho99@gmail.com 08034189968 is my phone no. but presently am in ibadan.
Which part of Igbere are u from?Me am from Umusi.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by mikeywise(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
I AM A FULL BLOWN ABIAN,I AM FROM OKAIUGA NKWOEGWU IN OHUHU UMUAHIA.
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Are you referring to the Nwakaibe i'm thinking of?
if you are then he is from village. Infact, he is my dads nephew.
Is he into Oil and gas? tongue
mikeywise:

I AM A FULL BLOWN ABIAN,I AM FROM OKAIUGA NKWOEGWU IN OHUHU UMUAHIA.MY EMAIL ADD. IS mikeywise2002@yahoo.com
shocked shocked shocked
Welcome,welcome welcome kiss
ademanutd:

i am from igbere bende local government. my email is ederdinho99@gmail.com 08034189968 is my phone no. but presently am in ibadan.
welcome,ur location sure have an influence on ur username.lol
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by henryhemon(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2009
I AM FROM UMUAHIA,olokoro umuahia but i reside in calabar.i have never stayed there for a year though,trying to hook up with some of my people over there,.email henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2009
ifyalways:

Is he into Oil and gas? tongue shocked shocked shocked

yes, he is.
if i'm not mistaken he currently leaves in PH
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by amebono11: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
omo ibo is from umuokpara shocked tongue

@ topic

im from umuahia

ify if youve been to ohunhun for ekpes then its possible i might have met you tongue tongue tongue

from umuahia tower to my villa isnt far, i stay very close to empire carpet, but the dude don fall piaaaa for ground embarassed
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by ifyalways(f): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2009
@Omo Ibo,yes i heard hes in PH one certain time,hes prolly based there now undecided.However,i think we are talking abt same person cos there cant be 2 "Nwakaibes' into Oil and gas and from Umuopara in Umuahia. wink Now,am begining to feel i even know u.
@Amebo,having seen ur pic,i can say that i have seen u live before.lol
Maybe it was during one of the numerous ekpe's.so u are an ekpe-haloic like me?Te he he.i wud surely revive this thread come Dec,lets know how many of us are coming down for ekpe. wink
henryhemon:

I AM FROM UMUAHIA,olokoro umuahia but i reside in calabar.i have never stayed there for a year though,trying to hook up with some of my people over there,.email henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
welcome.
Theres one of ur bros here,his Id is Ikomi. . . very vile fellow,strictly not recommended for ladies.lol I was at Olokoro once,the ekpe was so dry(forgive me) and diffrent.
Do you know "Dee Mighty"?
@all,i have ofe akpuru-akpu egusi?anyone intrested? grin
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by debeo: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
I'm a very Proud Abia, Ikwunao LGA to be precise, infact a graduate of @ the great Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike. '05
Tho born in Lag, Popsy insisted i school there, guess wat am not regretin one bit!!!
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by amebono11: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2009
naaa ify i am not an ekpe person wink so no be me you see cheesy
Re: Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2009
interesting. . . . .
so all of us no too far from each other.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There NairaLanders in Magodo Phase 1 - Isheri Lagos? / Any Nigerians In Canada? / Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.